Philips MC-70 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Philips MC-70 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips MC-70

Philips MC-70

“The cd changer on mine stopped working after 3 years...”

Written on: 02/01/2008 by satria (1 review written)

The cd changer on mine stopped working after 3 years of use. however it is serviceable on philips' authorized service center. other than that, all of the features are really good… Read Full Review

“I have had a Philips MC-70 system for about 6 months. ...”

Written on: 23/09/2004 by LXKREBS (1 review written)

I have had a Philips MC-70 system for about 6 months. I replaced a fairly high-end component system (no room). Although the sound quality of the Philips was good, it didn't have the "depth" that I was accustomed to. I would rate it as about an 8 as it comes from the box.

I recently added a powered subwoofer (moderately priced, but audio quality), and it makes a world of difference. The sound now rivals my older system. I would rate it as a 10 with subwoofer!!… Read Full Review