Sonic Advance Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Action/adventure
Rating: Everyone
Up To 4 Players
Published By: Thq
Sonic Advance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sonic Advance

Sonic Advance

“I bought this game on the Game Boy Advance as Sonic is...”

Written on: 24/04/2004 by Orangeorange2003 (3 reviews written)

I bought this game on the Game Boy Advance as Sonic is one of my all time favourite games. I was not dissapointed. I like the fact that you can choose between 4 characters. It contains all the levels from the original game. It also has a seperate thing called Tiny Chao Garden in which you have a little animal in which to keep happy and play with… Read Full Review

“I got this Sonic game for my Gameboy Advance for...”

Written on: 10/09/2003 by liam6 (1 review written)

I got this Sonic game for my Gameboy Advance for christmas '02. This game lets you choose the character you want to play. Tails, one of sonic's friends, can fly. Knuckles, another hedgehog, can spin around really fast and climb. Emmy can hop and do a flip in the sky. Sonic's character can only do four things; walk, run, jump and spin around. I like Knuckles and Tails the best. I like the last level's graphics. I would recommend this game for kids aged five to twelve… Read Full Review