Sonic Advance Reviews

Sonic Advance
4.3
  • Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Action/adventure
Rating: Everyone
Up To 4 Players
Published By: Thq
Sonic Advance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sonic Advance

“I bought this game on the Game Boy Advance as Sonic is...”

written by Orangeorange2003 on 24/04/2004

I bought this game on the Game Boy Advance as Sonic is one of my all time favourite games. I was not dissapointed. I like the fact that you can choose between 4 characters. It contains all the levels from the original game. It also has a seperate thing called Tiny Chao Garden in which you have a little animal in which to keep happy and play with.

“I got this Sonic game for my Gameboy Advance for...”

written by liam6 on 10/09/2003

I got this Sonic game for my Gameboy Advance for christmas '02. This game lets you choose the character you want to play. Tails, one of sonic's friends, can fly. Knuckles, another hedgehog, can spin around really fast and climb. Emmy can hop and do a flip in the sky. Sonic's character can only do four things; walk, run, jump and spin around. I like Knuckles and Tails the best. I like the last level's graphics. I would recommend this game for kids aged five to twelve.