Epson Perfection 1670 Reviews

• Scan Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Epson Perfection 1670 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Epson Perfection 1670

“My Epson Perfection 1670 is now DEAD - it cannot...”

written by Colin Taylor on 26/01/2007

My Epson Perfection 1670 is now DEAD - it cannot detect items on the bed and Epson are useless - they told me how to set it up, ha ha. It looks like a kink in the ribbon cable has fractured, causing a fault.

330288_Mhart's Response to Colin Taylor's Review

Written on: 11/12/2007

My Epson Perfection 1670 is dead too. Its a couple of years old, but has been very little used. Problem as far as I am aware is that it cannot see items on the plate, so there is no scanned image. I had a look at the document count - 65. (yep ...just sixty-five documents scanned). Unhappy!