Samsung CLP-500 Reviews

Samsung CLP-500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Samsung CLP-500

Samsung CLP-500
Samsung CLP-500

“The Samsung CLP-500 would be an excellent printer - as...”

Written on: 22/06/2006 by kpike (1 review written)

The Samsung CLP-500 would be an excellent printer - as we do not use card much. Also this printer is only 9 months old… Read Full Review

“Today (03/15/2006) I went to 3 major computer stores...”

Written on: 16/03/2006 by mtorre02 (1 review written)

Today (03/15/2006) I went to 3 major computer stores in my town and they did not have the toner neither the printer on display. The store where I bought it, informed to me that the amsung CLP-500 printer was discontinued and that I could only get the cartridges online. I bough this printer with the purpose of printing cardstock; however, when using heavy paper it jams and toner does not adhere to the paper. Further more it does not print cardstock double sided.

Printer is big, slow, and… Read Full Review