Maybelline EverFresh Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline EverFresh - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maybelline EverFresh

“I love this foundation but there is one problem......”

written by ekourtes on 14/06/2010

I love this foundation but there is one problem... it's discontinued!!!!!!!! It goes on so smooth and stays like that once it's on. It's also extremely light and it feels as if I am not wearing any make-up. If anyone knows where I can find it in store or online, please let me know:) Thanks.

“I really like Maybelline EverFresh because it matches...”

written by sharaberry20 on 02/07/2009

I really like Maybelline EverFresh because it matches my skin and its hard to find a foundation that will blend in and match my skin, its not oily and it stays on all day and night!

“Maybelline EverFresh is a great product! The small...”

written by on 22/04/2009

Maybelline EverFresh is a great product! The small tube makes it easy to take with you for touchups and is ideal for keeping the foundation consistency smooth and fluid over time.

“IT was the perfect one for me i used it for a couple...”

written by on 19/02/2009

IT was the perfect one for me i used it for a couple of years untill had to start buying online BUT....Please could you help me to keep using this foundation as its the only one which works on my skin i have been getting it from the internet but this has become impossible

“Love this foundation has the best coverage of any...”

written by Joeleen on 30/05/2008

Love this foundation has the best coverage of any other I've used even Estee Lauder double wear. I've started to apply it with a foundation brush which gives a better finish .....not to thick a coat is best. When I first bought it I bought Ivory and Tan and mixed them to get my desired Shade! This was very useful on holiday as your tan develops. However I'm finding it hard to get my hands on this foundation these days Asda and Boots don't seem to have it anymore

“Ive used this for ages now and i really think its the...”

written by lilscanner on 28/05/2008

Ive used this for ages now and i really think its the best foundation ive used. I apply it after face cream and then put power on top to stop it shining or melting and it looks great. It covers well too as i have uneven skin tone. It gives my skin a healthy glow and not too heavy. Brill!

“It is the best foundation I ever wore! Nice on my skin...”

written by Esta101 on 14/05/2008

It is the best foundation I ever wore! Nice on my skin and not to oily (it literally felt fresh). Of course it looked great and didn't leave my skin streaky. I wish they were still selling this item. Pleasssse bring it back! Bring it back! best foundation I ever used

“Most Amazing Foundation I have tried. Light but with...”

written by on 10/05/2008

Most Amazing Foundation I have tried. Light but with good Coverage. Long lasting and sun protection. Asolutely fabulous product. Don't know what I would do without it. Use it everyday for years. Love the colour. It is the perfect foundation. havent seen any comparable.

“The best foundation I have ever used. It has a nice...”

written by jenzie92 on 16/10/2007

The best foundation I have ever used. It has a nice smell, it blends very easily. Perfect texture (not too thick and not too watery). I have a very strange ivory skin tone and the ivory colour is the perfect match for my skin tone. I would definitely recommend this product and its not too expensive either.

“I found that Maybelline EverFresh foundation is a...”

written by Melissa K on 23/03/2006

I found that Maybelline EverFresh foundation is a reasonably good one - I noticed that many of the other reviews said that it made skin look orange, which is a fairly valid point. I was once advised to buy skin products a shade lighter than what seems suitable in the shop, and I have to admit that this advice has proved to be very useful. I bought the product in the palest shade and found that with the just the right amount, it disguised my flaws quite well. Be careful though, as applying too much is unflattering and applying too little won't make any difference! For those with dry skin, be careful - I put this product accidentally on a patch of dry skin and found that my whole forehead appeared flaky and dry. Perhaps it might be a good idea to apply a dab of moisturiser first? As for the amount of time it lasts, it certainly does not last as long as it claims to. Yet it does stay put slightly longer than the average foundation. Overall, a reasonable foundation at a reasonable price. Not bad!

“I use Maybelline EverFresh foundation everyday! I...”

written by jackie88 on 14/11/2005

I use Maybelline EverFresh foundation everyday! I think it's great! It lasts long and isn't that expensive considering it lasts me months! At first I found it made me look a bit orange, but then I relised I was putting too much on, or I was putting it on then adding loads of blusher. If you don't put much on then you will look tanned, not orange!

“I purchased this product about 4-5 months ago, and at...”

written by crayolasky14 on 22/08/2005

I purchased this product about 4-5 months ago, and at first I thought it was very good. Since then I have found many flaws with it, and I don't recommend it. It is alright at first, but it has given me acne problems I didn't have before. I have to wash my face a of couple times to get it off, and then I am not so sure it even comes off. I still use it, however, I have been meaning to change products and brands because this has given me too many problems.

“I have been using Maybelline EverFresh for 3 months...”

written by mabrown on 14/06/2005

I have been using Maybelline EverFresh for 3 months exactly. I am a college student and part-time model and i was attracted to the product for the price and brand name. When first applied, foundation looks great, smooth and natural. After about 2 hours, my face looked extremely shiny (which defeats purpose of wearing make-up at all) and at night when trying to remove from skin, this foundation is hard to remove. Most of all, I receive lots of positive comments from strangers on how my skin looks "glowing", most don't know i'm wearing make up at all.

“I used Maybelline EverFresh make-up once and that was...”

written by weetini on 21/07/2004

I used Maybelline EverFresh make-up once and that was the first and last time. The foundation lasted a long time but made my face look very orange as even though I had took time to apply it. The foundation is very oily and you end up with streaks on your face. The make-up is easy to apply but easy to come off leaving some patches that last for up to 8 hours.