Philips Twist Reviews

3.5

• Reception

Philips Twist - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips Twist

“Awesome phone, best features ever. ”

written by on 28/12/2008

Awesome phone, best features ever.
That there is not many of these beauties left..
I have modded my twist, and it now supports mp3, 3G, and iPhone apps.
Well recommend the Phillips Twist Mobile Phone.

“It's fantastic! Just go get the Philips Twist and see...”

written by on 20/01/2008

It's fantastic! Just go get the Philips Twist and see for yourself and because it's brick sized you never lose it!

“Really, I wouldn't buy anymore myself, but most likley...”

written by Daz. on 29/11/2002

Really, I wouldn't buy anymore myself, but most likley good for the first to use a mobile.

“It's a good mobile. Philips Twist will make u twist...”

written by Sepol. on 26/07/2001

It's a good mobile. Philips Twist will make u twist all the days