Hilary Duff www.hilaryduff.com Reviews

Hilary Duff www.hilaryduff.com - Ask a question now

“Hilary Duff is the best singer in the world! I have...”

Written on: 14/12/2007

Hilary Duff is the best singer in the world! I have every one of her Cd's ever. From the very first to the very last. I have posters of her all over my room. I always talk about her in school. I even drove 7 hours to see her live in concert. Her movies are great to. I have everyone she has ever been in! I think she is a very talented actress. In conclusion, Hilary Duff is the great!… Read Full Review

“Hilary Duff's homepage is is wonderful, and I learned...”

Written on: 26/11/2005 by supergurl1665 (1 review written)

Hilary Duff's homepage is is wonderful, and I learned a lot of stuff… Read Full Review