London Review of Books Reviews

London Review of Books
London Review of Books

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“There are definitely some excellent and brilliantly...”

Written on: 15/09/2005 by butch34 (3 reviews written)

There are definitely some excellent and brilliantly written reviews in the London Review of Books. I would however say that for me the title is a little misleading as I personally was looking for a Magazine that reviewed books. LRB is however more of a collection of articles on politics and current issues, with a few reviews of obscure books that the average Joe in the street will have little interest in reading. If like me you read for enjoyment with a little education thrown in… Read Full Review

Paulgpaul's Response to butch34's Review

Written on: 12/02/2007

I couldn' t agree more. Having subscribed for a year, persuaded by a special offer, I unsuscribed after three issues. The general intellectual tone was way above my head.

Read 1 Comment