Miss Sixty Women's Jeans Reviews

Miss Sixty Women's Jeans - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Miss Sixty Women's Jeans

“Never order online”

written by Jones259 on 19/11/2016

I am a working mum living in the Uk. I don't get time to shop so I thought I would buy a few things online and return the things I didnt like.Little did I know that the items were coming from Italy. I only picked up on this when I started tracking my order. Most big brands offer free delivery and returns so am rather disappointed that they don't. The post office quoted me £55 for the quickest service and £32 for up to 5 days, to return the items to Italy. I am outraged that they didn't make it clear on the order form that the items were coming from Italy as naturally I thought it would come from a local store. It's also crazy one can't return items to a store like you can with most other big brands. They also make it very difficult to return items. I had to complete an online returns request form, which you can't edit so had to call them in Italy for assistance.

“Just to add a different opinion to the other reviews,...”

written by ClaireC82 on 06/10/2012

Just to add a different opinion to the other reviews, I own 3 pairs of Miss Sixty jeans and a pair of their bright red leather jeans - all over 3 years old - and they still look as good as they day I bought them. I have over 20 pairs of jeans and these are my all time faves! They were all around the £80-100 mark to buy but to me, to get 3yrs+ regular wear makes them good value. I'm a size 12 and find that with Miss Sixty I can buy jeans in a size smaller so that they are more skinny fit on me but without the stretch fabric of other brands, which I hate. Same cant be said of the beautiful red leather ones I bought on line in the US though - on the rare occasion I can fasten them I can barely walk let alone sit or drive, they are so damn tight. Supposdly a UK10 but hey ho. Shame, as they look awesome but they are a £130 splurge I can rarely wear.

“Miss Sixty jeans are a brilliant fit, and they are...”

written by Shoppa on 08/11/2006

Miss Sixty jeans are a brilliant fit, and they are also very trendy, but very expensive! If you are after a pair of Miss Sixty jeans and you see a pair you like and don't buy them that week, the shops will probably not have the same pair of jeans there again, because they change their stock a lot!

Overall, I do really like Miss Sixty jeans. Miss Sixty is one of my favourite designer labels!

“I bought a winter coat in Miss Sixty and I'll never...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Deirdre1977 on 29/03/2005

I bought a winter coat in Miss Sixty and I'll never buy anything there again. It cost £200 odd quid, which I justified to myself by saying that it would last at least 2 years.
Well three weeks later it had worn so badly that I was too embarrassed to wear it anywhere. It was a heavy 'wool' coat, clearly made of such bad fabric that it 'balled' really badly on me. Threads had pulled out and there the whole thing had fluffed up. It was horrible..

“Even though I work part time for some extra cash, I...”

written by babyraverkat on 12/08/2004

Even though I work part time for some extra cash, I wouldn't spend all my money on Miss Sixty, not because they're a bad make but because of the price! The clothes are great, but some styles can get dated even though when you buy them that is THE thing. However, I like to get my jeans from there, as they are something that never really date, the brand name is seen clearly, and they fit me like a glove. So I would therefore invest in their jeans and skirts, but as for the tops, I wouldn't waste my money as £40 for a t-shirt that will date in about a month or two is a lot.

“Miss Sixty is a shop for women that are young and...”

written by Nikki001 on 16/07/2004

Miss Sixty is a shop for women that are young and fashionable. The clothes are quite dear but you are paying for the name. It is a very well known name, especially known with teenage girls. The clothes seem to be changed nearly every week. Miss Sixty is a designer name but still a bit more affordable than the better known designer brands.