Yannis Village Reviews

Yannis Village - Ask a question now

“Enjoyed the holiday very much with husband and 2...”

Written on: 15/08/2009 by Redrach (1 review written)

Enjoyed the holiday very much with husband and 2 daughters. Had a lot of money spent on the place, the bar area is really nice, had snack meals at dinner which were reasonable priced and very nice, entertainment on a few nights a week where u can win prizes. The rep was very good, was at the apts nearly every day. Host is funny and can have a joke with you and the bar staff very good would go back to Yannis Village… Read Full Review

“Overall we had a fantastic two weeks and met some...”

Written on: 07/09/2008

Overall we had a fantastic two weeks and met some lovely other families with children.
I liked the Yannis Village, but it was quite far out from Sidari and unless you have children in a pushchair is a long trek for their little legs.
If you like the beach is not for you as it is again too far to walk in the heat it was 110 everyday and never a cloud in the sky.
We did not have any problems with our apartment, but some people did and this caused them some heartache and the manager was not very… Read Full Review

“We booked our holiday to Yannis Village with...”

Written on: 24/07/2008

We booked our holiday to Yannis Village with yourholidays.com & cosmos travel agents. We arrived very early in the morning & originally thought the apartments were very far out from Sidari centre, but in the morning we realised it was only about a 20 minute walk to the town & beach, & only about 10 minutes to the first tavernas, so it was fine. Our apartment was fairly basic but everything you needed for self catering & was cleaned at least every other day. Pool was lovely & a really good size!… Read Full Review

Cmy5Chi's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2008

I found this review helpful because... I want to go & relax and not for the clubbing, just relax & away from noisy neighbours if they should blast their music inside their rooms...who knows?

Read 1 Comment

“The best place for place for holidays in Greece!!!”

Written on: 20/05/2008

The best place for place for holidays in Greece!!!
The Yannis Village is highly recommended!!! Customer service, food, location, resort all 10 out of 10… Read Full Review

“Overall this resort has got it right! I think within...”

Written on: 14/06/2005 by charity (1 review written)

Overall this resort has got it right! I think within the next few years this will be the place to be? The manager Tellis is very acommodating to everyones needs. Yannis Village is spotless, and well maintained with good surroundings. Myself and my family would recommend this to anyone as we had a brilliant time. My advise to anyone is, go a see for yourself! Your be glad you did!… Read Full Review

“I would certainly recommend this resort to everyone to...”

Written on: 16/09/2004 by vixsoire (1 review written)

I would certainly recommend this resort to everyone to it is fantastic I am going again next year and am booking it on Monday! it's a resort to cater everyone's needs and I'd recommend everyone to at least visit once… Read Full Review

216630_Jitterbug's Response to vixsoire's Review

Written on: 09/11/2005

had a wonderful week there all staff and management are hardworking and friendly. entertainment can be fun in the evenings. telis made sure of that great stuff.
<br> sadly myself and boyfriend cant make it ..but think mum an my little brother are booked already for next year

Read 1 Comment