Terry Towel Nappies Reviews

Terry Towel Nappies - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Terry Towel Nappies

Terry Towel  Nappies
Terry Towel  Nappies

“I've used terry squares on both my sons & find them...”

Written on: 28/02/2007 by fionak (3 reviews written)

I've used terry squares on both my sons & find them very simple to use & very reliable. I use them alongside other reusable nappies & they are a great help in reducing our household waste. Mine were given to me second hand, so have only ever cost me the minimal expense of washing… Read Full Review

“But it's no problem to clean the Terry Towel nappies...”

Written on: 14/07/2004 by marsattack (9 reviews written)

But it's no problem to clean the Terry Towel nappies when you have washers etc. The Terry Nappy is much healthier for the child and the world All three of my children had Terry Nappies. I hated the throw away ones After you finish bringing up babies you can use them for cleaning etc… Read Full Review