Kapetanios Bay Hotel Reviews

4.7

Kapetanios Bay Hotel - Ask a question now

“Kapetanios Bay Hotel is a fantastic place to stay. The...”

written by ruscoes on 03/10/2005

Kapetanios Bay Hotel is a fantastic place to stay. The staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly.

“Kapetanios Bay Hotel - I booked over 60 people last...”

written by Londoner01 on 08/08/2005

Kapetanios Bay Hotel - I booked over 60 people last year for my wedding at this hotel. Various groups of couples with children, to single teenagers out raving.

Very friendly manager and booking staff made sure we were all welcomed and well looked after.

They helped all my non-Greek speaking friends with any problems they encoutered, such as the need for car hire, good local restaurants, trips around the island. As a person who owns a holiday home on the island, I would still go back to this hotel if I was travelling with a group of friends as the service for the cheap price was great

“Overall Kapetanios Bay Hotel is a good place to stay ....”

written by PhilU on 28/07/2005

Overall Kapetanios Bay Hotel is a good place to stay . Clean, food good, mainly English orientated menu's and friendly helpful staff.