Veronica Hotel Reviews

Veronica Hotel - Ask a question now

“Good location friendly staff in particular the two...”

Written on: 24/11/2019 by DSPS (1 review written)

Good location friendly staff in particular the two people we dealt with who were very efficient in the dining room. Modern clean rooms. On arrival a bottle of wine in our room for our anniversary which was a lovely touch by the management many thanks… Read Full Review

“Clean rooms, cleaning ladies very pleasant and well...”

Written on: 14/08/2008

Clean rooms, cleaning ladies very pleasant and well mannered, but with the above bad points. Overall would stay again in spring time, as I thought air con was poor, but only for one week… Read Full Review

“Good point, Position and price. Food terrible - we at...”

Written on: 01/06/2008

Good point, Position and price. Food terrible - we at out every evening even though we were on half board. We even bought our own orange juice for breakfast because there's was so bad! The towels in my room didn't smell clean. When my friend complained there was no fruit she was told it wasn't in season!!! I would not go back to the hotel Veronica… Read Full Review

“Location is excellent a short walk from bars,...”

Written on: 24/09/2007 by maureengilbert (1 review written)

Location is excellent a short walk from bars, restaurants and the centre of Paphos. Bar and pool bar staff very friendly and attentive… Read Full Review

“We booked the Veronica Hotel in Paphos because of the...”

Written on: 25/08/2006 by fasteddie774 (1 review written)

We booked the Veronica Hotel in Paphos because of the price, and we did not know what to expect when we arrived in Paphos, but we where pleasantly surprised! The rooms where clean and well kept. The food was nice, but there was limited choice at evening meal, and children's meals were not advertised, but after a complaint to the manager he told me to see him if the kids were not happy with the evening menu and offered an alternative. The pool area, although small was clean and offered plenty of… Read Full Review

“My wife and I chose this hotel quite by chance, and we...”

Written on: 20/08/2006 by J Phillips (1 review written)

My wife and I chose this hotel quite by chance, and we are so glad we did.
Our room was very pleasant, with a nice view over the garden. It was clean and comfortable, with all the facilities we needed.
We were on half board, and the buffet dinners were varied and of a high quality.
The lounge and bar areas were roomy, comfortable and nicely furnished.
We found all the staff to be efficient and helpful, and perhaps even more important, they smiled, which is something that is very often lacking… Read Full Review

“My wife and I chose the Veronica Hotel in Paphos by...”

Written on: 22/07/2006 by John Phillips (1 review written)

My wife and I chose the Veronica Hotel in Paphos by sheer chance, and we are so glad we did. We found it very clean and comfortable. The service was excellent. It is within easy walking distance of the harbour and main tourist area, yet far enough away to be peaceful and quiet.

All in all, it was a really enjoyable holiday, and we hope to repeat the experience again in the near future… Read Full Review

“I had absolutely no idea what to expect when I arrived...”

Written on: 13/05/2005 by J WATERS (1 review written)

I had absolutely no idea what to expect when I arrived at the Veronica, and I was very pleasantly surprised.
From the time I was quickly and efficiently checked in, I was made to feel welcome.
My guest room was well equipped, and cleaned every day. There was a lovely view from the balcony, overlooking the Pool area and gardens.
The Public lounge area, which I believe has been recently refurbished, was comfortable and relaxing. A nice venue to meet with friends, or to enjoy a pre dinner… Read Full Review

“On arrival at Veronica Hotel, Reception staff were...”

Written on: 26/04/2005 by JEANNIE WATERS (1 review written)

On arrival at Veronica Hotel, Reception staff were very welcoming, courteous and efficient.
My guest room was very nice, with ample hanging and drawer space, a hair dryer, and a fridge.
There was a sliding door to a balcony with a delightful view over the pool area.
The room was efficiently cleaned every day.
The public lounge area, which I believe has been recently refurbished was extremely comfortable with a lovely ambiance.
The bar was charming, and the service was excellent.
The restaurant… Read Full Review

“Veronica Hotel - We chose this 3* hotel as it's one of...”

Written on: 10/11/2004 by FionaHUK (1 review written)

Veronica Hotel - We chose this 3* hotel as it's one of the few with a tennis court. What a joke the court was - covered in overgrown plants but 10feet away we watched 2 of the cleaning staff sweeping the car park. Ironic! The buffet breakfast was only suitable if you happened to be there at the right moment, otherwise all the trays and plates were empty. The pool was grubby and very unhygenic looking, the extremly small sunbathing area was overgrown with plants which meant shade for half the… Read Full Review

J Waters's Response to FionaHUK's Review

Written on: 17/07/2006

Having just returned from a repeat visit to the Veronica, I wonder if it is the same hotel reviewed by Ms F Huk!
<br/>
<br/>The only point on which I agree with her, is that the hotel is in a good location, but I refute the remainder of her comments, and would like to make the following observations:-
<br/>a) There was a wide selection and ample food at all meals
<br/>b) The tennis court was well maintained and regularly marked out.
<br/>c) The pool sunbathing area has recently been doubled in size, and despite the hotel being almost fully occupied, there were more than enough sunbeds.
<br/>d) The pool and surrounding area were spotlessly clean.
<br/>e) The lounge area was light and airy and extremely comfortable.
<br/>f) The accomodation was good, very clean, and well maintained.
<br/>g) The customer service could not be faulted, the staff being polite, helpful, and efficient.
<br/>
<br/>In fairness to Ms Huk, it is almost 2 years since her visit, and things may well have changed. However, it would be grossly unfair and unjust to the hotel, if prospective visitors were to be influenced by what is an out of date and completely inaccurate review.

Read 1 Comment

“The Veronica Hotel has had some bad press, and we just...”

Written on: 21/09/2004 by readynable1958 (1 review written)

The Veronica Hotel has had some bad press, and we just cannot see why! It's a small very clean, well appointed hotel, run by Mr Faulty (in house joke) whose professionalism obviously rubs off on his staff.
The hotel is spotlessly clean, maid service every day, has a fantastic pool area with beautiful gardens to stroll round, shaded pool bar area, fantastic reception area with front bars which is located just out of the main madness which Paphos,
We had a week of tranquillity, a fantastic stay… Read Full Review