Minute Team decks Reviews

Minute Team decks - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Minute Team decks

Minute Team decks
Minute Team decks

“The Minute Team decks have a lot of pop and trust me...”

Written on: 09/06/2004 by Tim Loves Cky (5 reviews written)

The Minute Team decks have a lot of pop and trust me this is the best deck for pop i've had in my life. Ive had decks like shortys and this beats it by miles. It spins real easy too for flip tricks. I like it so much i've bothered to go to a review web site and type this. I used to not skate that much but now I got this I try to skate evry day. I even take it on hoilday… Read Full Review

“I have a blue Minute team logo Skateboard which is 7.5...”

Written on: 09/09/2003 by Bookcase (4 reviews written)

I have a blue Minute team logo Skateboard which is 7.5 and very good. Everyone whos had a go loves it. These are the best british boards around!… Read Full Review