Leica Digilux 1 Reviews

Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Rechargeable

Manufacturer: Leica
Features:
  • 3.9-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create prints up to 11 x 14 and beyond to poster size
  • 3x optical zoom with autofocus
  • Stores photos on 64 MB Secure Digital card--up to 32 images at high resolution
  • Connects to PCs via USB port
  • Powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Refine your search

“I love love love this Leica Digilux 1 digital camera....”

written by Shutterbug on 16/03/2004

I love love love this Leica Digilux 1 digital camera. You can't go wrong with it. I'm an amateur photographer and bought my first Leica off the net (retail is too $$$) and am blown away. My brother's wife is a professional photographer and she has the Digilux 2 but thinks the D1 is great. The lens is amazing, and i never go over the ISO 100 setting because with this camera, you don't have to. The manual settings also give amazing control. Worth every penny.

“My Fisrt digital camera, 4MP, superb sharpening and...”

written by RebTheRebel on 09/09/2003

My Fisrt digital camera, 4MP, superb sharpening and contrast with SUMMICRO Lense, easy to use (or professional too, you can choose), very good shape, big LCD screen very easy to use menus, and you can shot with the LCD viewfinder, it's easy and very helpfull to learn enhancing pictures, Photoshop Elements software delivered with the camera. Superb Package but a bit expensive. The design is brilliant, it looks like an old analogic camera and it is not !! (nobody wants to steal a camera like this one)

Bertie's Response to RebTheRebel's Review

Written on: 11/12/2003

'Noise à 400 ISO'
    <br>
    <br>Very interesting - behaves like film then. I'll remember that if I ever consider upgrading my fixed 100 ISO camera. Thanks for including that info.