Iphigenia Hotel Apartments Reviews

Iphigenia Hotel Apartments - Ask a question now

“Me and a mate stayed at the Iphigenia Hotel and...”

Written on: 24/07/2006 by kerri1 (1 review written)

Me and a mate stayed at the Iphigenia Hotel and Apartments for two weeks last year and had the best holiday ever - We would definately stay at the Iphigenia again!… Read Full Review

“I totally disagree with the previous reviewer about...”

Written on: 21/06/2006 by sgill1616 (2 reviews written)

I totally disagree with the previous reviewer about the Iphigenia Hotel Apartments in Ayia Napa. Me and my friends thought the it was a great apartment. The rooms were really spacious and clean. The rooms were cleaned every day, also the sheets changed. This is much better than most places I've stayed. St the end of the day it is a young persons holiday.

I would definitely go here again!… Read Full Review

“It sounds like an awful holiday, but I really enjoyed...”

Written on: 29/04/2006 by ffffeeeeffiiiifffoooofffuuummm (1 review written)

It sounds like an awful holiday, but I really enjoyed Ayianapa itself, although I wouldn't go back to the Iphigenia Hotel Apartments again.

Definitely go to Ayianapa. It's the ticket!!… Read Full Review