Androthea Apartments Reviews

Androthea Apartments - Ask a question now

“I am my friend stayed at the Androthea for one week in...”

Written on: 08/02/2006 by beckycon35 (1 review written)

I am my friend stayed at the Androthea for one week in early September. This was a last minute booking and we weren't sure what we were going to get. We received a friendly and helpful service from the staff, and the hotel was perfectly situated. We stayed self catering but snacks from the pool bar we lovely throughout the day.
Even though we went to Aiya Napa for the night life it was nice to be staying just at the right distance from the square..perfect location.
The room itself was clean… Read Full Review

“The location is the only thing that I would say is...”

Written on: 18/10/2005 by 41460105 (1 review written)

The location is the only thing that I would say is good about the Androthea Apartments in Ayia Napa. It is right in the centre of the night life.

Ayia Napa is a very cheap resort. I went self catering with £350, and I still had money left, and I am a big drinker and eater. Also rent out quads, as they are the best fun that you will have on the holiday. If you have one, you can see all around Ayia Napa.

I most definitely would not recommend the Androthea Apartments to anyone, because of the… Read Full Review

“Overall, Androthea Apartments are in an absolutely...”

Written on: 18/08/2005 by thegang500 (1 review written)

Overall, Androthea Apartments are in an absolutely amazing location. Situated just right in the middle of Aiya Napa. People are friendly and would recommend it. Rent out quads or mopeds as the best way to find your way around the resort... BRILLIANT PLACE!!!!!… Read Full Review