Nelia Beach Sunhotel Reviews

2.0

Nelia Beach Sunhotel - Ask a question now

“Unlike the last review, water was included on the all...”

written by ppc on 05/11/2008

Unlike the last review, water was included on the all inclusive. We stayed for just a week and I am so glad that it was a week, the bed was so hard don't think I could have slept another night! This hotel is 80% Russians and Germans and therefore food caters for this.

“Stayed at the Nelia Beach Sunhotel for 2 weeks all...”

written by on 01/08/2008

Stayed at the Nelia Beach Sunhotel for 2 weeks all inclusive, realised it was a bad decision after about 12 hours, water is NOT included, I found the bar staff to be intimidating... Food was OK I thought, but heard lots of complaints, basic rooms in my opinion. All in all, for me it was NOT a holiday more of a nightmare!

“I have not long been back from a week at Nelia Beach. ...”

written by greerj on 09/09/2004

I have not long been back from a week at Nelia Beach. The food was a bit ropey and as I don't eat meat some days there wasn't anything I would eat (breakfast was particularly bad for me). However I have to say that the hotel was in a very nice location (quiet when you wanted it but just minutes to the fantastic night life), the staff were great, you couldn't get any closer to the beach and the pool was lovely. The food aside I am going back next year!!!!

“I was All Inclusive at the Nelia Beach Sunhotel and...”

written by JULIEJONES on 27/08/2004

I was All Inclusive at the Nelia Beach Sunhotel and the food was dreadful. The entertainment was just as bad! I felt sorry for the families who where there with nothing to do in the evening! Water is not included when you are all inclusive!