Toyota Supra MK4 Reviews

Media Gallery for Toyota Supra MK4

Toyota Supra MK4
Toyota Supra MK4

“Still Alive”

Written on: 13/08/2012 by rjdm3 (1 review written)

I have a tuned 2010 M3 DCT and was playing with one a few days ago on a open road. I thought my car was fast and dare most to test me, he did and it was ugly. Four times he blew by me like I was a toyota and pulled in the turns too, shocked and curious I flagged him over and was very interested . He wanted 52k for a 20year old car, I started looking for one but a nice one still cost a pretty penny, hell, done right almost more that my car. Pretty rare car that I never see anymore, I don't think a new Supra will compare.

“Absolutly amazing !!!!!!”

Written on: 12/08/2012

Ive wanted this car since I was 10 finally got one and I am soo impressed with it best car by far Ive ever owned every thing works nothing major broken and still keeps up and beats most cars I can race :)

“Terrific Super Sports Car with usable performance”

Written on: 25/10/2011

The time has come to let my Non Turbo, Auto with Areodeck roof go. I hope its next owner will love it as I have. Why is it going? Nothing to do with the car more like the oil barons and the UK Petrol Tax. For a 3 litre sports hatch this has got to be one of the most economical, returning 25mpg on normal everyday usinge cheap fuel and whilst I have had 34mpg out of it I felt like a prat doing 55mph up the A1. My trip to work is now costing £100 per week and despite the thoroughly enjoyable ride through the Beds and Bucks back lanes I'm having to go for a boring family diesel saloon. This car with its looks, superb handling and a nice turn of acceleration has been one of the highlights of my life this last 5 years. Bought with a mere 80K on the clock she now stands at 177K and has never missed a beat, sailing through each MOT. The build quality is incredible, so robust so perfectly designed I just want to park it up and use it as a thrill ride for sunny afternoons. If I did this I know I would spoil the dream, this car likes to be used. The dicky seats in the back are practical for storage and useful in the odd time you need them. The boot area is deceiving and you would be surprised what you can get in it. I've moved house several times in the last 5 years and my Supra has always played its part. Any downsides? well two brake calipers and two batteries cant be all that bad, oh and the paint is lifting on the leading and trailing edges of the Aluminium Aerodeck roof. A nice easy roof repaint at £300 would soon sort that. So for a 16 year old super sports car not bad. PS I have tried looking for a job closer to home so that I don't have to sell it

“Had a MK 4 Silver 3.0 Supra Auto(non turbo). It's the...”

Written on: 22/02/2011

Had a MK 4 Silver 3.0 Supra Auto(non turbo). It's the 'fast and the furious' shape.

Always wanted one from being 16. I found the performance wasn't as amazing as I'd thought. I had a BMW 325i e36 before and that was incredible and felt much quicker than the Supra. The power in the Supra is very progressive rather than 'in your face' straight away. I found I often ran out of road and it was still pulling!

Had no major issues apart from central locking opening both doors but only locking the drivers door. Sailed through it's MOT with nothing needed doing! Great for a 15 year old car!

It really is very low and getting in and out is a bit of an art. The rear seats are pointless. I did have 2 adults in there but we were like sardines. The boot is only about 7 inches deep.

I wish I still had it but I couldn't afford to run it. When petrol was £1-£1.12 a litre I was getting 90 miles from £20. I had to spend £35-£40 a week just to get to work and back (10 miles a day) and a trip to Asda for shopping. Great posing car but that's basically all it is. If I get another automatic it's going to be a diesel.

Mine was really twitchy in the rain, so drive really slowly around wet bends!

You can pick a Supra up now for £2500-£3000 which is very little for alot of car.

“The Toyota Supra MK4 is a good car it run like a...”

Written on: 06/06/2009

The Toyota Supra MK4 is a good car it run like a flying zappelin

“can put anything in this car. the Toyota Supra MK4...”

Written on: 30/04/2009

can put anything in this car. the Toyota Supra MK4 would last you forever and be able to complete with top line cars. the most powerful Toyota car ever made handle down. Toyota scored big with this one. handling on the car is amazing and its take off speed on stock is pretty impressive. this is an amazing toy to play around and can do about anything in it. upgrade limit... there ain't non just have to know what to do.

“The car will last for ever, it does what its supposed...”

Written on: 24/12/2008 by Mgomez (1 review written)

The car will last for ever, it does what its supposed to do. Have style, performace, gas effciency, and never the less luxury with the interior as leather. best car ever made and affortable.
Best car ever made, Toyotas greatest gift to United States.

“In April 1997, I didn't have enough money to buy the...”

Written on: 27/08/2008 by lexiconby (1 review written)

In April 1997, I didn't have enough money to buy the brand new Audi TT so I bought a black manual transmission Toyota Supra with 6 miles on it (California Smog Legal). It's August 2008 and I have 170,000+ miles on it and the car still runs great! Nothing major ever breaks so I'm still waiting for things to break so that I can start upgrading it. Looks like I'm going to be waiting a long time.
I'll check back in with you in another 10 years.

“I owned my Toyota Supra MK4 for 8 years, covering...”

Written on: 11/06/2008 by billyrawdata (1 review written)

I owned my Toyota Supra MK4 for 8 years, covering 120,000 miles in it. It was 10 years old (150,000 miles) when I sold it, and was still a stock UK TT Auto.
Everything still worked, the leather was still good and I used the car as my everyday transport, every week it would carry me around, with a bike in the back etc...
When I sold it, it needed a new cat, and the radiator was corroded, not bad on a 10 year old workhorse. They must be one of the best built and reliable supercars ever made.
I'd recommend every car enthusiast to get one, even if just for a week's fun! The most impressive to me are the stock UK cars, theyt come fully-loaded as standard and are remarkable value, if you can find a good one.

“Fab Car everyone should have one. Not Enough manual...”

Written on: 27/03/2008

Fab Car everyone should have one. Not Enough manual low mileage UKs available , new one coming out soon so have to buy one. If the Miss's Lets Me!!!.She might get one for her birthday (surprise)!

“The Toyota Supra MK IV is the very best sports car...”

Written on: 22/02/2008 by supraspped (1 review written)

The Toyota Supra MK IV is the very best sports car ever made powerful reliable no mechanical problems but not for more than two passengers.

“The Toyota Supra is a brilliant car that is 100%...”

Written on: 16/09/2007 by baz000000 (1 review written)

The Toyota Supra is a brilliant car that is 100% reliable and dependable. Styling is timeless. A true classic in the making as the last of the Japanese muscled cars.

“The MK IV Toyota Supra is arguably the best value...”

Written on: 24/11/2005 by SpeedDemon (10 reviews written)

The MK IV Toyota Supra is arguably the best value super car ever made. Performance in standard, trim is excellent, and with performance modifications/enhancements, can be made electrifying (claims of 1000+ BHP have been made, and in some cases, can be backed up by dyno results).

The basic layout is simple... A lightweight 2+2 GT chassis, double wishbone suspension front and rear, and a front mounted 3 litre 6 cylinder in-line engine driving the rear wheels. Irrespective of what you hear, all the MK IV Supra's were built in Japan, and essentially there were different specifications for different markets (domestic [Japanese market], and export [everywhere else]).

The export market car came fully loaded with full leather, and just about all the cost options as standard, was right or left hand drive (depending on the country it was destined for), and customers essentially had a choice of colour, a choice of auto or manual box, and I believe in some cases, twin-turbo or non-turbo, although I've seen no evidence that the non-turbo was ever sold in the UK. Other than RHD/LHD there were no differences between the UK and USA market cars, and differences in Toyota's claimed BHP figures for the two markets are down to the lower octane fuels used in the USA compared to the UK.

There were several different specifications available for the domestic Japanese market (twin-turbo/non-turbo, leather/cloth seats, auto/manual, and so on), including a removable hard-top roof (not available on the export market/UK spec cars), but some combinations of options simply weren't available (I don't believe that you could have a manual twin-turbo with a removable roof - certainly I've never seen or heard of one, but if you know better please let me know). If you're thinking of buying a Japanese market car, make sure that you do your homework before you buy, as retro fitting an option can be a costly exercise (converting a non-turbo to a twin-turbo is pretty much a non-starter from a cost and effort point of view).

The export market/UK spec car (which UK spec owners generally insist is by the far the best) had several differences from the domestic/Japanese spec car (even with all the options factory fitted). The UK spec car had larger fuel injectors, larger steel turbos, different camshaft profiles, a different air metering system for the ECU, a different traction control system, and was electronically limited to 155mph. The UK spec car was essentially set up as a GT/super-tourer when it left the factory, and still holds up exceptionally well when compared to the latest offerings from Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Jaguar, BMW and Mercedes, but at a fraction of the purchase price, and with similarly inexpensive servicing costs.

The domestic market/Japanese spec car had smaller injectors, smaller ceramic turbo's, some (particularly the earlier models) had smaller brakes etc. Later models (about '96/'97 onwards) were available with Toyota's excellent VVT-i variable valve timing system, and all Japanese spec cars were electronically limited to 180 kph (about 112 mph). The main Achilles heel of the Japanese spec car is the traction control system, which, unlike the UK spec car, isn't a true traction control system but an Electronic Throttle Control System. The system monitors the wheels for slippage, but as opposed to applying a brake to the spinning wheel (as per the UK spec traction control system) electronically backs off the throttle until it's happy that the wheels aren't spinning anymore. In most cases the system works well, but can lead to embarrassing situations when trying to pull out of a side turning into traffic in slippery conditions. The system detects wheel spin, backs off the throttle, and you sit there with your foot flat on the floor going nowhere with cars approaching you from both directions!!!

Also it is a fact of life that turbos can fail - note that ceramic turbos fail more often than steel ones. That's not to say that you shouldn't buy a Japanese spec car with ceramic turbos, but try and make sure that it's been properly looked after, and look after it yourself. If your turbos do go, it won't be cheap, and you can't simply fit the larger (more powerful) steel turbos from the UK spec car - the fittings are different.

The electronic speed limiter is easily bypassed, and if you buy a Japanese spec car this will almost certainly have been done by the original owner, if not, this will probably be done as a matter of course when the speedo is converted from kph to mph. Toyota's claimed BHP figure for the Japanese spec car was lower than that for the export market car (in actual fact it wasn't as low as they claimed), but the factory setup was much more as a sprinter/racer than a long-distance loper/GT car. As a result of this (with both cars in standard trim [but with the speed limiters bypassed]), despite the smaller turbos and injectors, the Japanese spec car develops more power low down, and as a result accelerates faster (up to a point where a UK spec car will come back at you and then pull away). As a general rule of thumb in standard trim (and with relatively light levels of tuning), the Japanese specification car will develop more power at usable/sensible, and dare I say, even legal speeds, compared to the UK spec car. The Japanese market cars (when compared like for like [unmodified/modified etc]) tend to be cheaper than the UK spec. With Toyota's legendary reliability, and just about all UK Toyota dealers now offering full support for all Toyota's (wherever they were originally sold), you should have no difficulty supporting and maintaining your Supra whatever spec you opt for.

All sorts of after market add-ons and performance modifications are available for the MK IV Supra should you have a mind (and a bank balance) to do so. As most of these products were developed for the domestic Japanese market, the chances are that at some stage, an export/UK spec car will need to have it's air metering system converted to the same as the Japanese spec cars, to take advantage of the performance modifications available. With the lower initial purchase cost, and not needing to carry out the air metering conversion, a Japanese spec car seems to make more sense if you want to build yourself a monster Supra, but you pays your money and takes your choice.

A few words of warning concerning modifying your Supra. The Supra is not a difficult car to work on, but modifying one is not a cheap exercise. Since the grey import market took off, tuning companies have sprung up all over the place, offering all sorts of goodies for your Japanese car. Many of these tuners will try to impress you with claims of the BHP figures their modifications will yield. Not only is it easy to modify your Supra, it's easy to modify it badly - getting a Supra to run at 500, 600 or even 800+ BHP is relatively straight forward, but getting it to do this and still maintain Toyota's reputation for reliability, is another thing altogether. I found out the hard way that even going to a company claiming to be the leading tuner of Supra's in the UK is no guarantee of getting a good job done. Having your Supra tuned or modified by someone who doesn't REALLY know what they're doing can leave you with a very expensive bill to remove the modifications they put on, un-do the damage, and then do the modification properly. My advice would be to join the Owner's Club, get to know the members and their cars, then use personal recommendations to select your tuner/modifier.

When all's said and done the Mk IV Supra isn't the super car of choice for National Lottery winners for nothing. It looks great, handles well and goes like a rocket. It won't cost you an arm and a leg to buy, run, modify or insure, and even now, years after they stopped making it, will turn heads even when driving past the Porsche, Lamborghini, and Ferrari etc... dealers in Knightsbridge.

I've had my Japanese spec manual twin-turbo for 6+ years now, and I'm still very much in love, and wouldn't swap her for anything (well, alright if you offered me a Mosler MT900S or a Pagani Zonda C12S you could tempt me, but you can't use those cars on an everyday basis like you can a Supra).

Johndutchholland's Response to SpeedDemon's Review

Written on: 06/10/2020

A good read, I have a 1995 n/a Supra I have owned since 2003 and this is my second one. Overall very much in agreement with this review.

Read 1 Comment

“I have a toyota supra, i bought it last year. This car...”

Written on: 08/10/2003 by jose (1 review written)

I have a toyota supra, i bought it last year. This car can beat any american car. I street race corvettes, mustangs, camaros, and other american cars and i always leave them behind!!

“Just one comment on SupraTT's comment from above. He...”

Written on: 27/07/2003 by Japanman_J. (1 review written)

Just one comment on SupraTT's comment from above. He wrote:
The J-spec as it is known, has the differences in the original review, plus it has more low end torque and ceramic turbo blades which make the turbos spool quicker. This makes the car quicker at low end speeds, because in Japan all cars have limiters which limit the car to 112 mph.
I have lived in Japan for 21 years and I have owned many cars, new and used. I have never had one, seen one, or heard of one that is limited to 112 mph. As a matter of fact, most Japanese cars over here tend to out perform thier US counter parts both low and top end. I can assure you I know of no Skyline, Supra, Celica, GTO or any sport model putting around at a slow 112 mph because that is what they are limited to.

193906_Sukeke's Response to Japanman_J.'s Review

Written on: 19/05/2005

Err, I have lived in Japan for the past 5 years and have owned a Pulsar GTiR, 3 FD RX7s, an R32 GTR, an EVO3, and EVO6, and an RZ Supra. ALL of these cars have had the (legally required) 180km/h (112mile/hour) speed limiter. They are quite easy to overide with an aftermarket computer or 'speed de-limiter' put in series between the computer and harness, but the faxct is EVERY CAR made in Japan for the Japan market has a 180km/hr speed limiter.

Read 1 Comment

“I've had my '94 UK twin turbo for 12 months and still...”

Written on: 21/05/2003 by swanny. (1 review written)

I've had my '94 UK twin turbo for 12 months and still never tire of looking at it. I'm thinking of upgrading to stage 2 (giving a 380bhp output) as the car does seem to perform better in lower temperatures. Therefore an induction kit should help that. I paid a little over 10k for a car that is perhaps the equal IN PERFORMANCE of any M3, NSX or non-turbo PORCHE 911-cars costing 3 or 4 times the price. I own an auto, but understand that the manuals are slightly faster, although UK manuals are as rare as rocking horse poo!!

Waheed1's Response to swanny.'s Review

Written on: 20/05/2004

Read yuor review. You can buy online a manual on CD rom.
<br>Go to ebay, search supra.
<br>Thats if you`ve still got a wicked car

Read 1 Comment

“The Toyota Supra is mainly for people who like to live...”

Written on: 22/10/2002 by Hyper_Blaster. (1 review written)

The Toyota Supra is mainly for people who like to live life to the edge, lol.
Japanese version of the Supra is tweaked at 280 Hp (according to toyota's released figures). American and UK versions are tweaked at 320 Hp and 420 Nm Torque. Make sure you buy the twin turbo version (much more fun to drive).
If you're looking for a good body kit, I recommend something from the Bomex range. Sparco and Cobra make great racing seats for supras.
The standard equipment is superb. Comes with ABS brakes, Rackon pinion steering, tachometer, pioneer sound system (even though its a very cheap pioneer system it is still very reliable).
The supra also has Double Wishbone Suspension, which helps make steering much more accurate.
The boot is small, so dont buy one, if you intend to do alot of shopping or put heaps of subwoofers in it.
On the safety side, the standard braking system and suspension can easily handle the performance of the engine.

109683_Jay.'s Response to 45383_Hyper_Blaster.'s Review

Written on: 22/06/2003

Good review mate. I really want a supra twin turbo (manual,new shape) for my next car. They are unbelievable pieces of kit.
<br>
<br>Ive seen supras on net which are kicking out like 1000Bhp!! Do you know the best place to go for that sort of thing? Is your supra an automatic then?
<br>
<br>The trouble is im immigrating to aus next year, and cos house properties are cheaper ill have thousands left over to mod it and the cars are cheaper too! Just have to go on safari to find the thing!

Rrgirl's Response to 45383_Hyper_Blaster.'s Review

Written on: 29/12/2004

Great review! I'm new to the whole fast car thing but have very quickly realised the Supra is the only car for me. Normally i'm a stick shift chick (aren't we all) but I've been advised to go for an automatic, any comments on why would be greatly appreciated.
<br>Cheers
<br>RRGirl

Nad.'s Response to 45383_Hyper_Blaster.'s Review

Written on: 24/07/2003

Definately get a Supra.
<br>I have a Mk IV Supra with a full Veilside bodykit. Uprated turbos, dump valves, more dials than you can shake a stick at, infact there isn't much of the original car left. Only the stereo, which is next on my list. If anyone has any ideas of how to upgrade that with something decent while keeping some boot space I would be pleased to hear.
<br>
<br>They are real head turners in their basic form, modified they are awesome. Certainly a ferrari beater for the price of a Mondeo !!!
<br>Nad

Read 3 Comments

“I have a '94 Toyota Supra. I have previously driven...”

Written on: 24/09/2002 by mig. (1 review written)

I have a '94 Toyota Supra. I have previously driven other fast cars but this is the fastest...for me it's still the best Jap. car ever - Mitshubishi Evo.7 is very good as well. The Honda nsx is too hard to handle and the 300 zx is garbage. Very good value for money, reliable, good perfomance (better than some 993, 348), good balance, very good equipment.

68152_Dood.'s Response to 39462_mig.'s Review

Written on: 26/01/2003

I agree with you on all opinions especially through the fact that 300zx's are TRASH. :D

242412_Lilcow1's Response to 39462_mig.'s Review

Written on: 11/05/2006

i reckon nissan skylines are better cos they are 4wd better 1/4 mile and more potential with them.

112609_Jh.'s Response to 39462_mig.'s Review

Written on: 03/07/2003

<br>Some people just dont know what style is. Have you people even seen an NSX. They are just beutiful. Cars arent all about who can do the 1/4 in the lowest time. the NSX has presence class and style that could never be achieved by a supra.

109688_J.'s Response to 39462_mig.'s Review

Written on: 22/06/2003

I have a clip of a 1000BHP toyota supra racing a hayabusa motorbike from a rolling start and the supra completely smoked it!
<br>
<br>Thats power. Id like to see an NSX do that! Or even do a 1/4 mile sprint in under 9 secs!
<br>
<br>The supra rules. And has so much modding potential, not that it needs it!

73845_Joe.'s Response to 39462_mig.'s Review

Written on: 18/02/2003

You can't afford to even get near an nsx...

Read 5 Comments

“The Toyota Supra has great potential - it can be suped...”

Written on: 03/09/2002 by Sam. (1 review written)

The Toyota Supra has great potential - it can be suped up to over 1300hp, lots of body kit makers sell great body kits for them. It may be a costly car but it is worth it.

71416_Gnobb.'s Response to 36045_Sam.'s Review

Written on: 08/02/2003

1300 HP? you'd blow the engine skyhigh before you even hit 700???

109692_J.'s Response to 36045_Sam.'s Review

Written on: 22/06/2003

Jun are the mutts nutts. No car would be able to touch a supra moddded by them.

84682_Maelstrom.'s Response to 36045_Sam.'s Review

Written on: 31/03/2003

Actually Jun modified a Supra to run at 1020hp, and since its Jun, well i don't think it will have an engine blow anytime soon..

76277_Lilu.'s Response to 36045_Sam.'s Review

Written on: 28/02/2003

What you have to understand is that the only reason they did that much power was to get to top speeds. Land speed records. that 1300hp supra, believe it or not, didn't even hold the record in its class. It came second. It would be impossible to drive that thing on the street because it would have to have a completly different transmition. Not one thats only suitable for top speeds. There are limitations that come with added horses. Thanks

Read 4 Comments

“my toyota supra is a 98 and ive beat every kind of car...”

Written on: 09/08/2002 by chris. (1 review written)

my toyota supra is a 98 and ive beat every kind of car u think is the best. these car's are better than anything. all american cars suck. im american but ohwell they are too slow for me.

35291_Chevyman.'s Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 29/08/2002

You dont know what you are talking about (when you say) that all american cars suck and that they are slow. I bet that you didnt know that the fastest street legal car was the callaway corvette sledgehammer that went 245 mph lets see you little supra beat that!

Spumoni's Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 18/07/2008

I bought my very own supra not long ago. A 97 (facelift) 3.0 non turbo auto. Not the most powerful supra on the road but still... 220bhp for a non turbo car just blows my mind every time I drive the thing, its a beast. I agree that american cars are useless, when I bought my Supra I originally went to the showroom to look at Mustang convertable but once there I found myself spending more time hovering around the supra than the Mustang. I instantly fell in love with the thing and test drove it and bought it the same day.

Iangillam's Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 07/01/2005

Erm.. Just read a heap of comments comparing American and British cars. Newsflash guys, the Supra's Japanese.....

Jose's Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 08/10/2003

I agree with you, american cars do suck. They are so ugly and slow!!

Jtfish's Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 25/08/2003

Regardless of which vehicle has the highest top speed, acceleration, or handling, you do all sound like a bunch of little kids. How many of you are even old enough to drive? I'm expecting that any moment someone will post 'My dad can beat up your dad!'

120812_J.'s Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 01/08/2003

I bet that blows the wind up your skirt does it not little Jimmy!?

Mighty Quinn.'s Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 31/07/2003

What a bunch of losers !!!
<br>
<br>It's like being back at kindergarten.
<br>
<br>I own both a Twin Turbo Supra and a WRX Impreza (for everyday use) and don't feel the need to brag about it or diss anyone else's ride.

109695_J.'s Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 22/06/2003

For your information chevvyman, the fastest road legal car in the world is a mclaren F1 which tops out at 255MPH and does 0-62 in 3.2 secs. The mclarens exhaust system which costs £50,000 alone is more expansive then that heap of american metal your on about!
<br>
<br>The british make better cars then the americans anyway, Aston Martin, Jaguar, TVR etc. In fact the TVR speed 12 is faster than the mclaren but cant make road legal tyres for it!
<br>
<br>Anyway, ive got a clip of a 1000BHP road legal supra that would whip a chevvy if anyone wants it!? I love supra's. Im getting one and they will smoke it. Just one trip to Jun motorsport and your off!

106615_Kenza.'s Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 12/06/2003

You are right, Americans can't make cars for nothing. I am an American, never would I buy American cars. They can't make cars that you can actually drive practically. Oh, drag racing...blah, blah, blah. They only know how to build cars with big ass engines for drag racing. Wait a minute, what about handling. Forget it, American cars are not made to turn. Hahaha. American cars not reliable and their transmission... my god, don't even mention the transmission. They suck!

Poopsicle.'s Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 05/02/2003

k, my friend is getting a bmw and i want a supra, he wants to get an m3. What do u think is a better car for suping up and acceleration? I think for the money supra is the best

64606_Bb.'s Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 12/01/2003

I think supras are the best also I am getting one for my first car

54626_Tony.'s Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 29/11/2002

The Twin Turbo Mark IV Supra ('93+) is just an amazing car, but this guy is likely a fan-boy who's read a lot about them on the internet, and is a bit too excited about the car. Extremely rare in the US (with later production runs between 1600 and 1300 each year), this car isn't easy to find, but has increadible power and handling; moreover it is very reliable (unlike the previous Mk III, which would eat Head Gaskets as breakfast-snacks). It's a daily driver that gets looks and can outperform the vast majority of road-cars.

Reuben.'s Response to 32528_chris.'s Review

Written on: 22/09/2002

Yeah maybe you are right that the callaway corvette sledgehammer is the fastest street legal car in the world but how many of those were made 1,2,or 3 would you call it a mass production motor vehicle as the supra is.

Read 13 Comments