Kelty Mantra 7 Reviews

Kelty Mantra 7 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kelty Mantra 7

Kelty Mantra 7
Kelty Mantra 7

“I have been camping with the Mantra 7 approximately...”

Written on: 14/02/2009

I have been camping with the Mantra 7 approximately 2-4 weeks yearly since 2006 in Asia and love this tent. It's been through monsoon rain (200+mm of rain in one night) huge windstorms, and through it all the biggest worry was never more than what was for breakfast the following morning. We live in Asia, and needed a good wet weather tent for the family. My wife and I can now set up in less than 20 minutes.

I'd heartily recommend the Mantra 7...It's a great product. Fantastic weather… Read Full Review

“I would recommend this tent - It's a great tent for...”

Written on: 17/12/2007

I would recommend this tent - It's a great tent for family camping… Read Full Review

“I thought we got a good price for a good name...”

Written on: 29/08/2007 by nickcarter0607 (1 review written)

I thought we got a good price for a good name initially and the tent size is great for our 3-4 person family with gear inside and a compartment separating flap. It is very difficult to set up- not complicated, but the stretch is so tight that it cannot be done alone and not at all by a person of average strength. The tent fly covers too much actually and airflow and light are too much reduced by it. I like the tent once it is set up in good weather, but to get there is a challenge. I think… Read Full Review

“Did exhaustive comparative shopping for a family sized...”

Written on: 05/07/2004 by ads54 (1 review written)

Did exhaustive comparative shopping for a family sized tent. Couldn't escape the Kelty Mantra 7. With the rainfly, there's a very room front vestibule. Two d-shaped doors allow independent access to both sides of the tent. Ideal for us - two kids on one side, adults on the other.

Roomy enough to hold a travel back for each of us, air pads, and our fishing tackle. Great storage pockets and hangers. Very handy - especially with kid debris… Read Full Review