HP Scanjet 4500c Reviews

• Scan Quality

• Ease of Set Up

HP Scanjet 4500c - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HP Scanjet 4500c

“Although reasonable performance from this scanner, it...”

written by mikeflan on 03/07/2004

Although reasonable performance from this scanner, it was bought because of it's landscape footprint on my desktop, there is supposed to be a Transparecy Adapter available though I never actually managed to find anyone with it in stock and no one knew how much it was because of this factor, contacting the HP helpline was just a joke, they said they didn't make a TMA for it, I gave the part number as stated in the handbook with the scanner and they still denied making the part, I had three different people on the support and only one said they made the part....one gave a price and said none were available.....a real shambles...the support is not in the UK and there were extreme problems with the language.... although a reliable scanner, and it's results are quite good...I've had better from Epson's I have owned. Recommend to a friend is a question...possibly yes if you don't want a TMA....and no for the HP support that seem not to know about their product.

295952_Srw0806's Response to mikeflan's Review

Written on: 02/07/2007

Does anyone have a phone number that works for a real person to help with troubleshooting?