Lush Bath Ballistics Ginger Man Reviews

Lush Bath Ballistics Ginger Man - Ask a question now

“Lush Bath Ballistics Ginger Man is by far my favourite...”

Written on: 11/03/2009 by Angels Sin (88 reviews written)

Lush Bath Ballistics Ginger Man is by far my favourite bath bomb by Lush, in fact, maybe even my favourite of all!

It comes in the shape of a gingerbread man of course and is pink in colour. Although it looks girly and sweet, the smell is much more spicy and very addictive!

The size of this bath bomb allows for it to be broken in half so that you should be able to get two baths out of it.

Sadly, Lush seemingly no longer sell this in stores but you can buy it through their website.

“Lush Bath Ballistics Ginger Man - Ah well the time has...”

Written on: 01/07/2004 by Groovee (27 reviews written)

Lush Bath Ballistics Ginger Man - Ah well the time has come and Edinburgh have a new Lush store which opened in Ocean Terminal. On their first morning of opening, Eilidh and I went on a girly shopping expedition. We headed in to have a good look around and one of the first things which Eilidh came across was a Ginger Man Ballistic. Costing me £2.10, I agreed that she could have one. She loves her bath and I knew she would love this. When purchasing it, the assistant commented on how she loves… Read Full Review

Tinateaspoon's Response to Groovee's Review

Written on: 20/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because... it is really detailed and has given me a lot of useful information about the product. Thank you :)

Read 1 Comment