Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 Slice Reviews

• Service & Support

Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 Slice - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 Slice

“Durability first rate.”

Written on: 15/05/2017 by Pforgetit (1 review written)

I have had my Telfal Avanti toaster for at least 10 years and it has been used almost every day, I now want to replace it, The one I have is still in use but we are finding it too slow. I definately want to replace it with another Tefal Avanti. I recently purchased another make of toaster and after one use decided to return it to the shop after finding it got too hot to handle ,in fact I burnt my thumb. So keep to the one you can trust… Read Full Review

“One general point about the Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4...”

Written on: 14/05/2008

One general point about the Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 Slice: toasters are supposed to toast unevenly! one side should be less brown than the other!… Read Full Review

“The materials employed in the controls feel cheap and...”

Written on: 23/02/2007 by banzaiboy (1 review written)

The materials employed in the controls feel cheap and nasty, and are simply not up to the job. The pop-up handles break off with anything more than light use, the filaments are poorly fitted, and are fixed in such a way as to prevent the them from glowing red hot evenly, resulting in very unevenly toasted bread. The example we got had a loose bit of filament that kept causing the circuit breakers to trip when current leaked through the bread to earth. Poorly made… Read Full Review

“The electronic pop up on my Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4...”

Written on: 23/11/2006 by JR Trent (1 review written)

The electronic pop up on my Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 Slice toaster broke after a few months… Read Full Review

“The elements on my Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 slice...”

Written on: 09/03/2006 by tharris (2 reviews written)

The elements on my Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 slice toaster don't seem to heat evenly. The toast is dark on one side and very light on the other.

I'm considering taking it back to exchange it to see if there's a fault with the toaster.

I'm pleased mine was half price, or I would have been a bit miffed… Read Full Review

“I have had the Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 slice toaster...”

Written on: 06/01/2006 by Her in doors (2 reviews written)

I have had the Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 slice toaster for a couple of weeks, and I'm quite happy with it so far.

The pro's are that it toasts evenly, adjusts to width of bread, has defrost facility, which is very quick, and it looks very cool on my worktop!

Whilst being a 4 slice toaster it can only defrost or reheat 2 slices at a time, which is why there are more buttons on the left hand side. This wasn't clear anywhere on the box. The only other down side so far, is that it is quite big and… Read Full Review

“I have the 2 slice version of the Tefal Avanti...”

Written on: 04/10/2005 by mmmmcupcake (2 reviews written)

I have the 2 slice version of the Tefal Avanti toaster, and I am not impressed. I brought a new toaster, as the one I had leaked crumbs. This one does the same.

It also only seems to toast 2/3rds of the bread, so the edge is always hard, but not toasted.

On the first toast it does not toast, then on the subsequent toasts it burns, despite me having it on lower settings.

We can fly to the moon, but can we get a decent toaster??… Read Full Review

“The Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 slice toaster 1) Toasts...”

Written on: 13/09/2005 by harryrobby (1 review written)

The Tefal 5327-15 Avanti 4 slice toaster 1) Toasts unevenly on two sides of bread - one side dark, other light.
2) Different settings are required for the 2 controls - the thermostats not set to same settings.
3) It could not have been worse if I had bought a "Cheapie"… Read Full Review