Inside Soap Reviews

Inside Soap - Ask a question now

“It is a fantastic value for money mag and is the best...”

Written on: 20/05/2008 by unclekevo (5 reviews written)

It is a fantastic value for money mag and is the best magazine out there… Read Full Review

“I look forward to reading up on the young and the...”

Written on: 06/03/2008

I look forward to reading up on the young and the restless however the mag is expensive at times. It should be affordable to every one for not every one has access to the net… Read Full Review

“Inside Soap magazine is one of the most popular...”

Written on: 20/12/2005 by seamore (39 reviews written)

Inside Soap magazine is one of the most popular magazines dedicated totally to soap opera and the legions of soap fans.

It is a brilliant magazine that gives you an insight into the world of soap, and there is always a sneak preview into what future episodes of Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale etc have in store. A great weekly read!… Read Full Review

“Firstly, I never miss an episode of Eastenders, but I...”

Written on: 09/12/2005 by kosova06 (1 review written)

Firstly, I never miss an episode of Eastenders, but I am so impatient to find out what's going to happen. Thanks to Inside Soap magazine I always know what's coming up.

I'm not even English, but I love British soaps. I've been watching Eastenders and Coronation Street since 2002 (that's when I came to England)… Read Full Review