IMDB uk.imbd.com Reviews

IMDB uk.imbd.com - Ask a question now

“It makes stalking my favorite actresses so easy, I...”

Written on: 08/10/2008 by unicron (5 reviews written)

It makes stalking my favorite actresses so easy, I have all the films with Sarah Michelle Gellar or Kirstin Dunst listed at my finger tips. Its great to track down similer films, it gives you all the information on your favorite stars quick and easy. Well recommend uk.imbd.com… Read Full Review

“I always check out imbd when I'm looking for any...”

Written on: 17/03/2008 by Great and Gorgeous (14 reviews written)

I always check out imbd when I'm looking for any information about movies, films, actors, TV shows... you name it. Overall imbd is a really well put together site, and very functional. Search box is really handy, I don't think I've ever struggled finding something on there. Also I like how it gives you release dates too and the fact that you can look for future movies as well - although this isn't as easy to navigate to.

I've recently joined the site as I like the idea of online community but… Read Full Review

“IMDB is a hugely informative site with loads of...”

Written on: 02/05/2007 by lancervhead (29 reviews written)

IMDB is a hugely informative site with loads of trivia, background and statistics on movies and actors/actresses. If its bugging you who that was in last film you have watched and are wondering where you have seen them before, you just type in the film, look for the person in question and click on their name, it then provides you with a list of their films as well as other info.
Obviously it isn't a site you would use regularly but it is interesting for the film fanatic to source information… Read Full Review

“IMDB UK is the site where you can get any imformation...”

Written on: 08/05/2006 by DoubleMpact (16 reviews written)

IMDB UK is the site where you can get any imformation about a film just like that. This site has everything that you need to know or would want to know and the forums are excellent as they allow you to interact with fellow people to ediscuss you program or film. Definitely the place to go if you need know something such as the cast and crew or where it was/is set. Visit it now!!… Read Full Review