Primadonna Strawberry Extra Jam Conserve Reviews

Media Gallery for Primadonna Strawberry Extra Jam Conserve

Primadonna Strawberry Extra Jam Conserve
Primadonna Strawberry Extra Jam Conserve

“Extra Conserve”

Written on: 02/09/2021 by AnjaMartin (14 reviews written)

This jam is extra conserve, just a half spoon is enough to add in bread. Tasty Jam! liked to eat with bread and chapati… Read Full Review

“Pure Strawberry Jam”

Written on: 12/08/2021 by Nadvi (16 reviews written)

I like the taste of this Jam, not to sweet contains exact strawberry flavor. Spreads easily in bread… Read Full Review

“Primadonna Strawberry Extra Jam Conserve - I'm not a...”

Written on: 27/06/2004 by Bertie (27 reviews written)

Primadonna Strawberry Extra Jam Conserve - I'm not a jam fan as I find the majority of brands to be fairly tasteless and too sweet.

This Primadonna is well-named as it's the best I've ever tasted. It being a gift, I have no idea of the price but it came from Lidl, a store not exactly known for high prices.

If you like strawberries, do your taste buds a favour and treat yourself to a jar. This one will NOT disappoint. I just wonder how Mohammed el Fayed missed out on it!

I have to give it 10… Read Full Review

Sandy's Response to Bertie's Review

Written on: 17/07/2004

I totally agree with this review. It is the nicest jam I have tasted and at only 65p for a 450g jar it's certainly very good value for money. I have also tried the blackcurrant jam in the same brand which is equally as delicious!

Anionic's Response to Bertie's Review

Written on: 19/03/2008

Fabulous jam, a family favourite for years - we ate a LOT of it but recently Lidl discontinued it, & replaced it by an OK but inferior product. Is the Primadonna brand available anywhere else? We miss it...

Lewist's Response to Bertie's Review

Written on: 25/04/2006

I absolutely agree. We sometimes have a French brand which is priced at about £2 per jar and it is no better. The last time I bought Primadonna in Lidl it was under 50p, being on special offer at the time. This is yet another example of the way Lidl gives such good value along with excellent quality.

Read 3 Comments