Reebok Soft Grip Dumbells Reviews

Reebok Soft Grip Dumbells - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Reebok Soft Grip Dumbells

Reebok Soft Grip Dumbells
Reebok Soft Grip Dumbells

“Very fast service I would definitely recommend buying...”

Written on: 19/07/2009

Very fast service I would definitely recommend buying this product. It has soft grip and good material and durability. Reebok Soft Grip Dumbells are easy and comfortable to hold.

“I really like these Reebok Soft Grip dumbells. They...”

Written on: 11/08/2008

I really like these Reebok Soft Grip dumbells. They are just the right weight for me and unlike dumbells at the gym because they are soft grip they are easier to hold on to and dont hurrt my hands or leave me with blisters. I suyppose I could do with some a bit heavier in the future but for now these are great… Read Full Review

“The Reebok Soft Grip Dumbells are cheap, easy to use,...”

Written on: 22/01/2006 by Tickled Pink (55 reviews written)

The Reebok Soft Grip Dumbells are cheap, easy to use, and I would say aimed at someone who just wants a light upper body workout, or just to stay toned.

Great colour for girlies!… Read Full Review