Nike Triax Reviews

Media Gallery for Nike Triax

Nike Triax
Nike Triax

“It is a toy”

Written on: 07/09/2018 by Kimpa (11 reviews written)

I expected more from this accessory. Now for this money you can buy something more useful. Therefore, this device for me is nothing more than just a toy… Read Full Review

“Nike Triax - My sister suggested that I buy a good...”

Written on: 09/10/2008 by noga371966 (1 review written)

Nike Triax - My sister suggested that I buy a good heart monitor and watch combo, so I did and I liked that it was easy to use and read. It didn't take rocket scientist to operate it.

But all in all, it is a good watch and heart monitor combo if you only want it to last for a year's time… Read Full Review

“Really like the watch. It has a nice design. Too bad...”

Written on: 31/05/2008

Really like the watch. It has a nice design. Too bad watch strap isn't of better quality or at least can be easily replaced… Read Full Review

“I've had the Nike Triax C6 sports watch for a couple...”

Written on: 15/12/2005 by pcolmegna (3 reviews written)

I've had the Nike Triax C6 sports watch for a couple of months now. I found it right for my needs, giving me the exact info I was looking for. You have the common watch functions such as Time, Date and Alarm. It also has back-light and a Power Off option to save the battery after x hours (you configure that). The real thing is the Workout area and the Data area of this watch. In the Workout area you set all the info the watch will need to calculate the calorie burn and the right heart rate… Read Full Review