Brooks Epiphany Reviews

2.0
  • Comfort

• Style

Brooks Epiphany - Ask a question now

“The whole side of the Brooks Epiphany ripped out -...”

written by JerryAlbright on 08/09/2004

The whole side of the Brooks Epiphany ripped out - literally, never wear them but to run in and they did not last long at all.

189079_Wannagoforarun's Response to JerryAlbright's Review

Written on: 13/04/2005

I concur with Jerry. Little more than 300K on my Epiphanys and this morning I noticed that on both shoes the sides had ripped open. 300K and a bit and not more than 7 months. Now I plan on contacting Brooks, wonder what their response will be.