Nike Air Max Tailwind 04 Reviews

• Style

Nike Air Max Tailwind 04 - Ask a question now

“Fabulous Product”

written by JackVercetti on 25/10/2021

I ordered Nike Air Tailwind and it has been six months since I've been using these shoes, what I like about these shoes is very light in weight and very durable. it also gives me a feeling of premium wear because of its stylish look and balanced design. The moment I wear the shoes I get a feeling of exuberant.it values the brand name, Nike.

“Comfortable, poor value.”

written by Pete2136 on 14/03/2021

Bough a pair of these 12 months ago, they have been lightly worn with no heavy wear what so ever. Well to my disappointment the soles started to peel off, Nike are not interested. The shoes have great style and are very comfortable however I think this fault needs to be widely known, it is not something you would expect from £130 trainers. Do yourselves a favour and buy yourself some gorilla glue at the same time as buying these trainers. Seems to be a fault across the AirMax line as the same happened to 2 pairs of AirMax 95's. Might as well buy a pair of fakes as these.

“the style ,Nike Air Max Tailwind 04 was comfortable...”

written by on 09/06/2009

the style ,Nike Air Max Tailwind 04 was comfortable and a lot of people like it too

“Nike Air Max Tailwind is a great shoe, have owned 5 in...”

written by on 29/12/2007

Nike Air Max Tailwind is a great shoe, have owned 5 in 5 years - they are a great fit for everyday wear and great at the gym.