Gray Nicolls Pro Performance Cricket Helmet Reviews

Gray Nicolls Pro Performance Cricket Helmet - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gray Nicolls Pro Performance Cricket Helmet

Gray Nicolls Pro Performance Cricket Helmet

“A very comfortable, very good helmet for the average...”

Written on: 21/07/2008

A very comfortable, very good helmet for the average club or county player… Read Full Review

“Grays Pro Performance is a very good helmet. I bought...”

Written on: 31/10/2004 by Martin Barrett (1 review written)

Grays Pro Performance is a very good helmet. I bought it on recommendation from a Magazine that I get (The Cricketer International) about four months ago. I bought it because I play for a small team in my village in Somerset, UK, where I had a nasty knock to head with a Cricket ball that made me decide it was time to buy a helmet. I tried on several types at a shop in Taunton, including a Gun and Moore and a Masuri, however the Gray Niccols was best for me because of a good price (£44.95), and… Read Full Review