Newbery Merlin Players Reviews

Newbery Merlin Players - Ask a question now

“The Newbery Merlin Players is avery nice bat good...”

Written on: 17/05/2009

The Newbery Merlin Players is avery nice bat good pickup! Even weight makes bat feel light… Read Full Review

“Well, I think this Newbery Merlin Players bat has...”

Written on: 01/10/2006 by claytonrulz (1 review written)

Well, I think this Newbery Merlin Players bat has perfect pickup and it feels very light. I also think that this bat has a excellent middle with a lot off "ping" off the surface.
The makers of these bats should keep up the good work. The bat that I have in my bag at the moment is a Mjolnir and I have to say I'm more than impressed by it. I'm only 13 years old and am saving up for a Newbery uzi… Read Full Review