Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Reviews

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

“i do not like this it bores me ”

Written on: 02/10/2012

i am sat bored in class doing media work ........ hello josh ellis bradley and tom..............xx… Read Full Review

“I love this show!”

Written on: 21/07/2012 by jennybee2 (5 reviews written)

I absolutely love this show. I've watched it from the begin and I never miss it (Sky+ ;)). Chris Tarant is a consummate professional and always manages to pitch the tension at the right level - dragging things out where possible and picking up the pace when necessary. I know it's been sold around the world and you can understand why - it's pure genius!… Read Full Review

“This was once a great game show but after all this...”

Written on: 08/03/2007 by rds1 (1 review written)

This was once a great game show but after all this time I honestly can't watch it anymore. It is just so boring now that every last bit of novelty has been worn away, you are now just left with a tired and uninteresting quiz format.
Initially my reaction to this programme was, 'Wow, a million pounds! no one will win that!' and it was brilliant when Judeth Keppel won the million, but then the fun started to leave the show and before I knew it, it was a chore watching the programme every… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to 277221_rds1's Review

Written on: 09/03/2007

rds1, you are spot on about this show! When it first came out I used to watch it. But after all this time it has become same-o same-o. There has always got to be something better on the other channels as I haven't watched it for some time now, and neither would I want to!

Djeva1's Response to 277221_rds1's Review

Written on: 11/03/2007

Hi rds1, I used to watch this show whenever I was at the house of my family or a friend and used to also enjoy joining in and answering the questions, but at that time, I did not own a tv for 10 years. I lost interest in the show as soon as I moved in with my husband and we had NTL. I would have loved to have watched the show when the Ingrams were on it. My friend saw that show when it happened and he was totally gobsmacked, did you see the same show with the Ingrams 6 years ago?

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 277221_rds1's Review

Written on: 09/03/2007

I agree, the format has become tired and mundane now, the introduction of couples and celebs put a bit of spark into it, but that interested has sadly diminished too! Although this show continues to be far superior to The Weakest Link, I think they both suffered a similar fate, I suppose all gameshow's do, eventually, take Bob's Full House and Going for Gold for instance. Deal or No Deal is now carries the baton for the most exciting gameshow on tv at the moment, like the predecessors mentioned, Deal or No Deal has that original idea behind it which other gameshow's lack. Brilliant review, could agree more!

Read 3 Comments

“I love Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, I love playing...”

Written on: 22/07/2004 by Bojangles (143 reviews written)

I love Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, I love playing and trying to answer the difficult trivia questions. This game show was a great hit from the beginnig and is still the same way. This is one of my favorite game shows ever!!!… Read Full Review

“Who Wants To Be A Millionaire has had us all gripped...”

Written on: 23/06/2004 by thegriff (2 reviews written)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire has had us all gripped since it started. With the offer to make normal people millionaires just by answering questions who wouldn't want to be on there. I have tried all the normal ways of getting on the show to no avail. Then I thought my prayers had been answered when they came up with the idea to text-in to get on. So with held breath I picked my mobile up and started texting. After answering three questions (all needing there own text to confirm) correctly and… Read Full Review