G.P. Taylor, Shadowmancer Reviews

G.P. Taylor, Shadowmancer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for G.P. Taylor, Shadowmancer

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I think Shadowmancer has a nice story based on the...”

Written on: 18/08/2004 by Nabiee (1 review written)

I think Shadowmancer has a nice story based on the elements it combined, Religion, myths, and created things. I think it had power to enlighten most of us.
But too many bad points, I'm not so comfortable with the book, maybe because religion is involved… Read Full Review

“I was a little disappointed by G.P. Taylor's...”

Written on: 07/04/2004 by egoinos (1 review written)

I was a little disappointed by G.P. Taylor's Shadowmanceras I have found that the Christian subplot is far too explicit. It lacks grace and elegance. I also feel that the author rushes the story along, with a rather immature writing style (even for a children's book). That said it is unusual and pleasant to see a fantasy book for children which has a good mix of characters, and makes a nod to racism, while not concentrating on it too fully. Not too bad, but not a rival to Harry Potter or other… Read Full Review