Cashsafe Mortgage Advice & Arrangement Reviews

Cashsafe Mortgage Advice & Arrangement - Ask a question now

“Had come the end of my current mortgage deal, and came...”

Written on: 16/08/2005 by sjames04 (2 reviews written)

Had come the end of my current mortgage deal, and came across Cashsafe Limited from a friend of mine. I explained my current situation and they made me realise that I could actually save much more than I thought each month, by placing my mortgage elsewhere… Read Full Review

“I stumbled uponCashsafe Mortgage Advice & Arrangement...”

Written on: 23/06/2004 by Lynda Harwood (1 review written)

I stumbled uponCashsafe Mortgage Advice & Arrangement Brokers by accident. However, it was a lucky find and I will in future be recommending them to any of my friends/family/work colleagues in need of mortgage advice.

My initial meeting was thorough and we discussed at length my requirements. Promptly thereafter I received a detailed breakdown of the advice I had been given and the best options for me. Despite changing my mind on several occasions, Cashsafe staff remained polite, friendly… Read Full Review

Prabsk's Response to Lynda Harwood's Review

Written on: 01/02/2005

I have also used them and found them very efficient
<br>
<br>
<br>Mr. Hastings

Lauramiller's Response to Lynda Harwood's Review

Written on: 30/06/2008

I also find it very helpful. I already had mortgage, but due to change of interest rate my monthly payments increase. I was paying an interest rate of 7.5% on a &pound;100,000 loan and could change my mortgage to remortgages, which charges 7%, so this way I would be saving &pound;31 per month. That is &pound;372 a year or &pound;9,300 over a 25 year mortgage term. I didn't know this, the company you are writing advised me to do this and I'm very happy I found them.

Read 2 Comments