Nike Mecurial Vapor Reviews

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

Summary

Nike Mercurial Vapor football boots, what's the verdict? Do you love or hate them? Whatever your opinion of these football boots we want to know. Write your review and explain what it is, or isn't about these boots that make them special.
Nike Mecurial Vapor - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nike Mecurial Vapor

Nike Mecurial Vapor
Nike Mecurial Vapor

“These are special!”

Written on: 11/11/2013 by qwertyuioppyyy (1 review written)

These are quite possibly the worst pair of football cleats that I have ever purchased in my long life. Due to the footwear's cheap material and mediocre shape, I would go as far to say I would rather wear a pair of wellington boots than these monstrosities. Moving onto the design, a rather amateur silver shade has been applied, making it seem as if they are made of a type of metal. I do not like this look whatsoever. In conclusion, the cleats are AWFUL, comfort is not a thing the designers took into consideration.

“Bought them for my son who is a Jr. in High school ,...”

Written on: 12/09/2009

Bought them for my son who is a Jr. in High school , he loves them but they ripped after 2 weeks of use. Nike is replacing the cleats but I have to question the durability of the shoe.

“I am one of those people who got blisters after...”

Written on: 09/07/2009 by Mokette (1 review written)

I am one of those people who got blisters after wearing them for the first few times, but I decided to heal my blister and then break them in by wearing them in warm water. After that, they were absolutely perfect and they still fit like magic. The Nike Mercurial Vapor is a really great shoe to gain some speed and agility, and really it's so light that the ball feels so close to my feet and it's easier for me to do some moves.

“I Got The Nike Mercurial Vapour Lime Green. Bit Pricey...”

Written on: 27/05/2009

I Got The Nike Mercurial Vapour Lime Green. Bit Pricey And Give Blisters For The First Couple Of Games But Overall Great Boots, I Have Improved Alot And Am Now Going Away With My Club To Southampton!
9/10, Im A Defender, These Boots Arnt For Strikers And Midfielders, They Are For Any Player With A Football Talent And Any Player Who Loves The Game.

“Nike Mecurial Vapor football boots are the fricken...”

Written on: 28/04/2009

Nike Mecurial Vapor football boots are the fricken best you will never want to get rid of them they are super shoes that weigh 5.7 ounces and they make you score a lot of goals they are magical cleats for me they rock

“Nike Mecurial Vapors are truely outstanding boots. ...”

Written on: 14/01/2009

Nike Mecurial Vapors are truely outstanding boots. They are the breakthrough since t90s which may i add are the most uncomfortable boot i have ever bought but getting back to the vapors they are soo lightweight and comfortable and i think it is a great idea to remove the insole and replace with a more comfortable thin innersole so in all the boots are great and i would reccomend to anybody

“Sick nasty. I think these are the sickest cleats ever...”

Written on: 09/08/2008 by Ethan10 (1 review written)

Sick nasty. I think these are the sickest cleats ever made.. im willing to buy these from anyone!!!!! let me know if u have them please!!!

“Extremely light weight, easy to maintain, increased my...”

Written on: 29/07/2008

Extremely light weight, easy to maintain, increased my overall speed, works well on all types of fields, great touch.

Overall a great shoe that I would reccomend for any soccer player that is serious about soccer. Well recommend Nike Mecurial Vapor.

“I love it. Light and good looking. the vapour for me...”

Written on: 05/07/2008

I love it. Light and good looking. the vapour for me is very comfortable. Gives blister after intense game or training

“I really like these boots. They look and feel great. I...”

Written on: 28/04/2008

I really like these boots. They look and feel great. I think they give me much better support than my last boots and i have much better feel and control over the ball. They are quite expensive but well worth it if you love them as much as me.

“The Nike Mercurial Vapor are really good boots, they...”

Written on: 19/03/2008

The Nike Mercurial Vapor are really good boots, they are really light and look great. These are my favourite boots ever.

“It is a good boot and they shuld be made more in...”

Written on: 10/03/2008

It is a good boot and they shuld be made more in diffrent colours, i really like the Nike Mercurial Vapor boots

“There very light and look good but give you blisters...”

Written on: 13/02/2008

There very light and look good but give you blisters on your heels

“Good light weight boot maybe a bit to expensive ?”

Written on: 03/02/2008

Good light weight boot maybe a bit to expensive ?

“Brilliant boots. They are light and comfortable and...”

Written on: 17/12/2007

Brilliant boots. They are light and comfortable and they are made from real leather. Highly recomended.

“These are extremely good boots for someone with narrow...”

Written on: 26/10/2007 by jrknighty (2 reviews written)

These are extremely good boots for someone with narrow feet, and for someone who needs to be constantly turning and accelerating. They are ideal for a winger or striker, e.g. C Ronaldo has them.

“One thing to note, is that they can fit quite slim....”

Written on: 30/07/2006 by Jez777 (1 review written)

One thing to note, is that they can fit quite slim. Mine are the MK I models with the fully moulded heels and if you don't have a standard heel, you're going to experience some discomfort initially. Also, if you take out the insoles, you'll find they fit a lot nicer. The insoles are around a quarter on an inch thick in some places so if you need a touch extra room, take them out and get some thin ones from Scholl.

My cancanium (heel) bone is a touch off centre. Nothing embarrassing, but it can be a pain when breaking in boots. I simply heated the plastic moulding of my MK I Mercurials while wearing them. I crouched down (team-talk style) and the plastic has moulded in a more comfortable shape. Clearly you void any warranty by doing this, but if you've had yours a few months and haven't worn them much because of the heels, try this. In addition to making them more comfortable this - combined with discarding the insoles - has made them very comfortable. I have wide feet and thought I'd have to frame these rather than wear them, but now that's not the case. Buying a new pair of boots I a special thing. Nike are a flashy brand and Mercurials are at the top of the pile, so while I'd recommend these, there's certainly a lot of competition - SO SHOP AROUND!

All the best!

“Only buy the Nike Mecurial Vapor if your good enough...”

Written on: 24/04/2006 by galwaite (1 review written)

Only buy the Nike Mecurial Vapor if your good enough to grace the park with a trick or two. Because you'll look a right idiot if you can't kick a ball straight!

“A brilliant all round boot, quick and stylish yet hard...”

Written on: 23/02/2006 by antonycarlile (1 review written)

A brilliant all round boot, quick and stylish yet hard wearing and long lasting.
I have a pair of the Nike Mecurial Vapor and the newer version they are both great boots definitely worth the money

“Upon buying a pair of the Nike Mecurial Vapor boots I...”

Written on: 19/02/2006 by Calse92 (19 reviews written)

Upon buying a pair of the Nike Mecurial Vapor boots I thought they were brilliant, so light and stylish, but after the first game I played in them, the blade like studs showed signs of wear and tear, they also felt quite uncomfortable and flimsy, the undersole isn't at all flexible and almost snapped on a number of occasions, if your looking for a stylish boot to show off with, then these are perfect, but if you want a good boot that won't let you down, go for either a pair of Total 90's, or a pair of Tiempo's, I bought the later and sold my Vapors on to a different owner.