Eureka Victory WorldVac Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Features:
  • Triple filtration
  • Bagless cyclonic dirt collection
  • 12-amp motor
  • 12-inch cleaning path and 23-foot power cord
  • On-board attachments
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Eureka Victory WorldVac - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Eureka Victory WorldVac

Eureka Victory WorldVac
    Eureka Victory WorldVac

“I have never had a problem with a clog on my Eureka...”

Written on: 11/04/2008 by hennypenny49 (1 review written)

I have never had a problem with a clog on my Eureka Victory WorldVac and have 4 cats and a long haired dog. What are those people who are having trouble with clogs, trying to vacuum up?… Read Full Review

“I think the Eureka Victory WorldVac is one of the best...”

Written on: 16/12/2007 by Jordan Tubben (1 review written)

I think the Eureka Victory WorldVac is one of the best Eureka has ever marketed. It was great for it being free… Read Full Review

“I too, have had a rather bad experience with the...”

Written on: 10/01/2003 by Housewife. (1 review written)

I too, have had a rather bad experience with the Eureka Victory vacuum cleaner. Although I had mine for a year before anything happened, I started smelling burning rubber. I took it to be repaired, and sure enough the belt was gone. They replaced it, and now, less than a year later it's gone again. AND I just cleaned a very bad clog from the hose, and it was difficult to get at… Read Full Review

84411_Anotherhousewife.'s Response to 64071_Housewife.'s Review

Written on: 29/03/2003

My husband is back to school to be a full time student so that we try to be saving on everything. We have had a Eureka Bravo II, which is also a hand-me-over from one of my friend. She said it still left particle and dirt after she vacuumed. I took it back and had a look. It's just a broken belt. I bought new belts costs only $2.49 for two belts in a bag. It works great and it has been 2 years since that. Today, my husband brought a Eureka Victory back from our local dumster (hey, I told you we are poor students). It looks still quite new. I checked it and it's a broken belt again. I put the other belt I bought 2 years ago and it works fine now. I don't know about the clog, but it is really easy to replace a broken belt. You don't have to take to a store to get it fix which I am sure they charge you much more. Just move two screws and replace the belt in 5 minutes! Regularly clean the roller will help belt lasts loger too. You can check this web site: http://www.svcvacuum.com/beltrep1.html
    <br>Good luck!

109711_Kl.'s Response to 64071_Housewife.'s Review

Written on: 22/06/2003

Thank you so much for the website. I have had my Eureka for about 9 years, and have cleared a few clogs, but no other problems. The belt just went a few days ago, so I started looking for instructions on how to replace the belt. Thank you again, it was really easy and helpful.
    <br>
    <br>

Read 2 Comments
    ☆☆☆☆☆

“clogs about once a month; very difficult to unclog....”

Written on: 11/07/2001 by preki. (1 review written)

clogs about once a month; very difficult to unclog. Mine lasted less than a year before it died completely. Brand-new, it worked pretty well, but after no more than a month it was more trouble than it was worth.
    After everything the salesman said, I swear I'll never buy another Eureka again… Read Full Review

57555_Jean.'s Response to preki.'s Review

Written on: 12/12/2002

Amen! After about 2 or 3 months of operation my Eureka Victory started smelling like something was burning...it WAS! No flames, but smoke was pouring out of the vent in the front of the machine. Needless to say, I didn't dare use the machine again, but pitched it in our local dumpster. Well, there goes a bunch of $ !

Read 1 Comment