Kenzo Flower Reviews

4.5
  • Strength of Scent

Kenzo Flower - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kenzo Flower

“Lovely and intense frangance”

written by MariemyDay on 26/07/2011

I was amazed by the advertising and image (the bottle is lovely) of this fragance till my bfriend finally gave me in some anniversary. The fragance is yet intense and elegant, quite sweet and floral, so you may not use a lot of it, otherwise you will get dizzy and soon bored of this smell. I'd say it's rather a special occasion fragance than your daily choice. As well as you just need (and want) to use a very few amount of it, even if the price is a bit high, a small bottle would last long enough.

“Kenzo's perfumes are all around thoughtfully designed...”

written by on 29/12/2009

Kenzo's perfumes are all around thoughtfully designed and marketed - the bottle is elegant and a must-have to offset the vast alternatives of round and squares. Flower opens with intense floral that puts you in an exotic bed of fragrant petals - not the sweet florals of white rose or carnations typically found. Middle notes of oriental woodiness melts into a delicious bakery of vanilla musk, which persists for days.

I'm hands-down a total fan of this scent, but it gives me a splitting headache after 2-3 hours of exposure. Neverless, I find myself going back occasionally for a spritz when it's been long enough since the last headache.

“Flower is a fantastic feminine fragrance and I wear it...”

written by sherherazade on 30/09/2009

Flower is a fantastic feminine fragrance and I wear it regularly. Quite delicate but it lasts well.

“I usually just wear light cologne as I live in the...”

written by on 05/01/2009

I usually just wear light cologne as I live in the philippines and it is very hot here, so perfume is not advisable so much to wear in daytime...but when I found this scent I absolutely adored it! It is the only perfume I would mention when asked what my favorite is!

“Kenzo Flower is out of this world i adore it. i get...”

written by merlinshepler on 20/09/2008

Kenzo Flower is out of this world i adore it. i get stopped [like many other wearers] by complete strangers; men and women to be asked what i am wearing. one senior gentlemen stopped me; apologised for being so forward but just had to know what perfume i had on and that i smelt absolutely gorgeous. when you have it on you feel and smell absolutely gorgeous. never without a bottle on my dresser as they say.

i can not stress how beautiful this perfume is. its an absolute delight to wear it and to get so many compliments from both sexes when i do.

“I wear this perfume every single day and have now...”

written by on 09/09/2008

I wear this perfume every single day and have now become so used to the scent I can no longer smell it on myself.
I constantly get asked, even by young males, what the perfume is called because they like it so much.
Definitely recommend this perfume!

“It's a happy perfume, not too overpowering, fresh,...”

written by on 25/08/2008

It's a happy perfume, not too overpowering, fresh, vibrant. Lots of people could wear it, from the up in age person to young teenager.

The sizes of the bottles are very versatile and generally it places well regarding price in the market.

“Very pretty scent that smells not at all like...”

written by on 23/03/2008

Very pretty scent that smells not at all like chemicals unlike most others. No complaints.

“i smelt this fragrance in a magazine where they was...”

written by chez18 on 04/02/2008

i smelt this fragrance in a magazine where they was advertising it. to be honest i hadnt really heard of this fragrance til my friend informed me about it!! but now on my list of presents ideas for people this is definiatly on it because i dont think anyone can hate the smell!!!

“I got this perfume for Christmas. It has fast become...”

written by simlaura on 04/01/2008

I got this perfume for Christmas. It has fast become my favorite daytime perfume... its so light and fragrant!!!!!

“I love this fragrance. Kenzo Flower perfume is very...”

written by on 27/12/2007

I love this fragrance. Kenzo Flower perfume is very subtle and light; the smell of an exotic flower. An intimate personal fragrance.

“I first smelled this whilst working in a perfume...”

written by on 17/12/2007

I first smelled this whilst working in a perfume store. I regularly keep a sample card with me, so I can have regular smells of this amazing perfume. Absolutely everything is great about this perfume. The bottle is classy and the smell is amazing. It lasts a long time and only a small spray is required. My favorite smell ever.

“The perfume made my fiance and myself nauseous. ...”

written by dtennant on 02/09/2007

The perfume made my fiance and myself nauseous. Rather like the Seinfeld "Stinky Car" episode, we have been unable to remove the smell from her clothing. I do hope that this is because the bottle was "off" (does this happen to perfume?). We will be taking it back to the store and seeing if it is just the bottle that we bought that is not very good.

“A beautiful and feminine fragrance that lasts for...”

written by FraggleSue on 27/11/2006

A beautiful and feminine fragrance that lasts for hours, enveloping you in a fragrant veil of flowers. It isn't 'heady', but I think it possibly could be if someone sprayed too much on themselves. I find that a couple of squirts on the neck is probably sufficient for a subtle yet lasting scent, which is great because the bottle then lasts for ages, meaning fab value for money!
I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on, and it seems very popular with a lot of people.

“Kenzo Flower has a lovely floral scent, fabulous...”

written by celestiteaura on 05/10/2006

Kenzo Flower has a lovely floral scent, fabulous packaging and reasonably priced. It's ideal for informal or a "work" perfume. Also it lasts for a good long while!

“Kenzo Flower lasts all day, it's not overpowering,...”

written by janecwoolley on 13/07/2006

Kenzo Flower lasts all day, it's not overpowering, feminine, fresh and clean

“This has become my favourite perfume. It smells fresh...”

written by jackiel on 19/04/2006

This has become my favourite perfume. It smells fresh and clean even on your way home! Very good value for money and suitable for any occasion because it's not too strong and over powering.

“If you are the kind of person who can't be near fresh...”

written by Daisy10 on 24/09/2005

If you are the kind of person who can't be near fresh flowers without smelling them... if you are the kind of person who's disappointed when the store flowers don't "smell like flowers" - Kenzo Flower is for you.

“Kenzo Flower is a treasured find. Its light floral...”

written by missardee1 on 20/07/2005

Kenzo Flower is a treasured find. Its light floral top notes are complex, yet well balanced and clean. Never overpowering or headache-inducing but enduring enough for the longest of work days. I never fail to get positive feedback from even complete strangers whenever I wear Flower. It makes me feel happy and feminine, and let's not forget to mention the distinctive bottle that screams class!

“Kenzo Flower - Unlike the other reviewer, I was never...”

written by Erin D on 09/07/2005

Kenzo Flower - Unlike the other reviewer, I was never asked what I was wearing; but I like this scent very much. It's sweet, floral and powdery. It's kind of innocent, something I might wear around my grandparents if I wanted to smell nice.

I think it's probably a perfume subtle enough to get away with wearing all year long, but it seems most appropriate for a late winter/early spring pick-me-up scent. Nice. Prices range from $40-$80.