Escada Magnetism Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Escada Magnetism - Ask a question now

“I love Escada Magnetism! Its just so sexy ! so...”

Written on: 24/05/2009

I love Escada Magnetism! Its just so sexy ! so charming ! i think it just matches my personality thats why i like it so much! . And its not expensive ! just like all the other perfumes

“I love all Escada perfumes. Except for Escada but...”

Written on: 04/08/2008

I love all Escada perfumes. Except for Escada but Magnetism is by far the best escada perfume and maybe the best perfume I have ever had. It runs along the similar scent of jlo, YSL and DKNY but over all it is a much nicer smell. It's a sexy evening perfume and the other escada perfumes are really good day time summer smells. They remind me of fresh fruit and tropical holidays… Read Full Review

“Smells great. I get compliments on it all the time....”

Written on: 30/04/2008

Smells great. I get compliments on it all the time. Not too strong but you can still smell it. I love this scent. It is one of my favourites. I got it for Christmas from my brother last year. I get compliments on it all the time. It's definitely a great fragrance… Read Full Review

“This is the perfect perfume for a young woman who...”

Written on: 13/07/2005 by Erin D (73 reviews written)

This is the perfect perfume for a young woman who wants to be sexy and serious at the same time. I love that it's young and sensual but also mature and comforting. It's soft and sweet, but there are elements setting it apart from other similar scents on the market. Basil and leafy greens are noticeable after only a few minutes, giving it a fresh undertone. The lingering cashmere vanilla grounds Magnetism and gives it a very warm essence. My boyfriend loved it, though it had faded some by… Read Full Review

271379_Laprincess7's Response to Erin D's Review

Written on: 19/12/2006

Great review. It really helped me. I was debating whether to get Escada Magnetism perfume or not.

Read 1 Comment