Chanel Cristalle Reviews

Chanel Cristalle - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chanel Cristalle

Chanel Cristalle
Chanel Cristalle

“I would like to point out that the EDT smells far...”

Written on: 24/06/2008

I would like to point out that the EDT smells far better than the EDP. Smelt Cristalle the other day and wondered if my nose was playing tricks on me and when I checked it was the EDP which smells moss like and not fresh and citrusy like the EDT. Having said that if you don't like the EDT you might prefer the EDP… Read Full Review

“Out of all the Chanel perfumes, this one is my...”

Written on: 14/06/2008

Out of all the Chanel perfumes, this one is my favourite. I think the others are far too strong. This perfume is great for those who cannot tolerate stronger smelling scents. The citrus top notes make me feel awakened. I would definitely recommend this scent to someone else… Read Full Review

“I love the Chanel Cristalle perfume, just simply makes...”

Written on: 05/03/2008

I love the Chanel Cristalle perfume, just simply makes me feel natural a very nice and enchanting perfume… Read Full Review