Philips Brilliance 107MP Reviews

Philips Brilliance 107MP - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips Brilliance 107MP

Philips Brilliance 107MP
Philips Brilliance 107MP

“allmost 2013.. still works!”

written by Flamme on 29/10/2012

I've had problems with it the last weeks with it started to overheat and shut off.. then it started to happen quicker and quiker... at some point it when I turned it on.. it would only be on for about 5 sec for then to switch off.. Gladly I fixed it... I punched it. Now it works perfectly again!.. It actually fixed the overheating! xD If you have trouble with it overheating and can't turn it on again later.. you have to pull out the power wire until you are sure there's no more power in it, then plug it back in and you should be ready to go again. It is however quite old I wouldn't recoment anyone to buy one, but I allready have one so I thought I would tell a lithle story about it:D

“This screen is the best! Build-in speakers and very...”

written by R. de Haas. on 17/03/2000

This screen is the best! Build-in speakers and very good resolution and sharpness. Professional monitor.