Las Vegas, USA Reviews

Las Vegas, USA - Ask a question now

“Las Vegas”

Written on: 28/09/2012

Last holiday, I went to Las Vagas. I choose this place because I wanted to party. I went with my family and my friend. I flew from Paris to Vegas. I stayed at a hotel in the city. The food was delicious. I went swimming, dancing and partying. I made a new friends I drank cocktails. The weather was horrible. I would recommend this place to someone who wants fun. It was amazing and fabulous… Read Full Review

“If you hear the words 'Las Vegas' what would they...”

Written on: 22/06/2004 by yummy87 (12 reviews written)

If you hear the words 'Las Vegas' what would they conjure up to you? Bright lights? Casinos? Ostentatious hotels? After spending a blissful five days in the city recently I would agree with all of those and more. My initial thoughts on Vegas were that I was going to love it but also would be thoroughly exhausted after my whirlwind trip and I came home having found the answers to most of the questions I had about this wonderful gambling paradise.

Vegas is set in the heart of the Nevada desert… Read Full Review