Yamaha Reviews

• Customer service

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

Yamaha - Ask a question now

“"Excellent, Very Sporty"”

Written on: 07/09/2020 by Caldwellar149 (1 review written)

I want to tell first of all that Yamaha has the most reliable bikes ever. I own YZF R15 V3 and I have to say that under 160cc segment bike is the most powerful bike. It has an excellent smooth pickup and comes with a comfortable seat as well as an average of 40 to 45 mileage in town. The only thing that's a bit high is maintenance costs.

“baby yam r1”

Written on: 18/08/2013 by c90cg125 (14 reviews written)

The yam yzf 125 is a good looking bike & baby one of the r1 yam series, reliable & for a 125 decent enough but parts can be expensive & crash damaged ones tarted up to disguise there slid on tarmac are for sale so be wary when buying secondhand.expensive at 3+grand new. Get a cheap 125 & pass your bike test & save your money for the proper r1 600-1000cc. Overall a nice street cred 125 if u can afford it.

“A Yamaha is the most reliable bike I have ever ridden,...”

Written on: 09/06/2006 by emos (1 review written)

A Yamaha is the most reliable bike I have ever ridden, it's very fast they are very good first bikes

“Basically if you want a Yamaha motorcycle (I am not...”

Written on: 02/03/2006 by reviewtom1989 (3 reviews written)

Basically if you want a Yamaha motorcycle (I am not denying that they have a very good range of bike) and you live around the region of Peterborough in East Anglia don't go to Webbs Yamaha centre. I have recently bought a 50cc bike off them which they took in a part exchange. To be quite honest the customer service is absolutely terrible. It has now been two weeks of them giving me excuses as to why the bike wasn't ready and kept holding off the collection time. First it was the Saturday after I bought it. Then it was the Wednesday after that, then it was the Friday after that. Now its going to be another 2 weeks until I receive my bike. This is because they firstly didn't order the parts it required until I bought it. Which is very bad planning, then they proceeded to flog me off with excuses about wrong parts or parts not arriving. Now they have finally given in and told me that they actually hadn't ordered the parts at all and it will be 2 weeks until they are in. Now as you can imagine I am very annoyed, but we shall see what happens...

“On behalf of Yamaha Peter Hammond has over 50 year...”

Written on: 02/12/2005 by kyudan (5 reviews written)

On behalf of Yamaha Peter Hammond has over 50 year experence and I would recommend them to eveyone.
I did buy a Yamaha YN50 nNeos and as I'm seventeen I thought they might take advantage but just great sales and service that's just a few good point from Peter Hammond .
Their dealership is one in a million