Ducati 620 Sport Reviews

Ducati 620 Sport - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ducati 620 Sport

Ducati 620 Sport
Ducati 620 Sport

“I purchased my Ducati 620 Monster Dark sports bike two...”

Written on: 02/05/2005 by deano2 (2 reviews written)

I purchased my Ducati 620 Monster Dark sports bike two years ago. The only three issues I have had are the low fuel sensor... (never worked), the over worked clutch from an inexperienced rider and the oil leak. The low fuel sensor was handed to me and I was told to replace the unit and ship it back and the oil leak was dealt with under warranty. I installed the clutch. Overall, it has been a great bike!

Currently, I need to know if anyone has had a problem in regards to the low fuel… Read Full Review

“I bought the Ducati 620 Sports Bike new in April of...”

Written on: 21/10/2004 by desmondrodenbour (1 review written)

I bought the Ducati 620 Sports Bike new in April of 2004. Over the past 6 months, it has been in the shop for repairs for over 80 days - everything from clutch assembly, to brakes, to electrical problems. When it's running, it's great. You just have to be at peace with it spending as much time at the dealership as your garage… Read Full Review