Sony MZ-E310 Reviews

Power Source: Battery
Other

“Great design”

written by matrikjo on 15/12/2011

Great gadget. I love it design. So elegant! I've one and very happy with its feature.

“Surround Sound of my Gadget”

written by neilnogra on 07/08/2011

All i can say to this product is that the quality of this is like the quality of Made In Japan gadget which last for how many years.But in my case, my Sony MZ-E310 is broken because of my misfortune.Thats why I buy another one. Speaking of its model and durability, mine last for 1 1/2 years and the sound is so surround that acts like a staduim. Its durability is so precious that I think last forever.

“I've owned my Sony MZ-E310 for about a year now and on...”

written by on 02/02/2011

I've owned my Sony MZ-E310 for about a year now and on the whole it's been very good. I paid £19.99 for it so it was really good value for money. The battery life using a Ni-MH battery is excellent.

Being a player only there aren't really many features to speak of, but the sound quality is good.

The main problem is build quality, it's very light weight and feels cheap (then again it was cheap!). This is the second one I've had because the first one no longer works, so I would probably avoid if you are looking for a player to last for a few years.

Mooredress's Comment