Fleetline Reviews

Fleetline - Ask a question now

“I will not be going back to Fleetline again, that's...”

Written on: 13/01/2009

I will not be going back to Fleetline again, that's for sure!!!!

I took my car there for a full service, inspection and electrical check and within months, I had a heating problem which was worsened by a flashing thermometer when I took my car from the garage.

Communication is very poor - U don't get called to let you know what is happening with your vehicle, you turn up based on what information they do give you and the car is not ready to collect
Other issues seem to come about as a result… Read Full Review

“My car was invloved in an accident and Fleetline were...”

Written on: 28/03/2006 by deann (1 review written)

My car was invloved in an accident and Fleetline were appointed to deal with my claim, recovery and fix the damage to my car. I found them to be very easy to deal with, they provided a very responsive service, collected my car and turned it around within a week whilst proving me with a courtesy car. The quality of the repair was to showroom standards. All round an excellent service and value for money… Read Full Review