Authors Den www.authorsden.com Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“ ”

Written on: 27/01/2011

I am a Gold Member on Authors Den, and I have nothing but praises for them. They have teamed with Lulu.com as well, and lulu offers publishing packages for varied prices. As well as self publishing at no cost to you. I had a book published by them myself. And you can self publish your books on Authors Den Bookstore, I know because I just did it! And their already at work promoting it. This is most certainly an excellent Authors site, and I for one am very pleased. Their cost of memberships are… Read Full Review

“The Authorsden is where Writer's come together in...”

Written on: 29/08/2008 by Debra Faulconer Baker (1 review written)

The Authorsden is where Writer's come together in support of one anothers work either is story, article, or poetry. I with honesty can say the Writer's there have an array of talent. Also, their work is constantly being promoted in reviews by others Writers and visitors to the site… Read Full Review

“Author's Den is a community of authors where you can...”

Written on: 02/06/2008

Author's Den is a community of authors where you can explore all area of writing. I've been a gold member for a couple years now, and it's just too good of a site to let it pass by.
Hank LeGrand
P.S. I'm also the children's author in the Amazon Shorts Program… Read Full Review

“I found this site only very recently. I am really...”

Written on: 30/05/2008 by chakra9 (1 review written)

I found this site only very recently. I am really happy to see this wonderful site.
From India as a freelance journalist I wish to make use of it fully. So nicely designed that it attracts me a lot. I recommend all to use it.
I wish to meet all writers all over the world through this and also I wish to promote my books "health care scenario in India", "environmental issues in India", infra India" and the recently published" everybody has two mothers" through this beautiful website.
Great!… Read Full Review

“AuthorsDen has over 1.4 million readers visting...”

Written on: 07/05/2008 by rskaine (1 review written)

AuthorsDen has over 1.4 million readers visting AuthorsDen monthly, the more authors the better for both authors and readers.
Excellent site to use as a business portfolio. I've received writing opportunities from my Authorsden site. The site is easy to find your way around and management is supportive and helpful… Read Full Review

“I signed up at Authors Den (www.authorsden.com) just...”

Written on: 02/06/2005 by RogerioC (1 review written)

I signed up at Authors Den (www.authorsden.com) just over a year ago when it was already a paid service. I understand that some people were offended that they are no longer FREE. I never knew the site under those conditions. For my writing budget US$20 a year is an easy YES when it comes to all the traffic I get on www.authorsden.com. I recommend their basic plan to all serious authors and poets - best bang for your buck… Read Full Review

“AuthorsDen is always growing and improving. They...”

Written on: 04/03/2004 by adforyou (1 review written)

AuthorsDen is always growing and improving. They started in 1999 with a free Membership. In 2003 they change to a free membership for readers and $25 for Authors wishing to publicly post. Today they are home to over 20,000 authors and 100,000 readers. Visited by over 600,000 people each month. They sell books and have increases book sales and readership. More readers now know about me. They provide easy tools for quickly posting work. You can share and sell an unlimited number of books… Read Full Review

Bsplp's Response to adforyou's Review

Written on: 06/07/2006

Work from home as a full time/part time home based worker and earn 350-650 dollars daily. Dont't panic for your utility bills. get paid twice in a month.

Read 1 Comment