Yorkshire Bank Business Bank Account Reviews

• Customer service

Yorkshire Bank Business Bank Account - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Yorkshire Bank Business Bank Account

Yorkshire Bank Business Bank Account

“Lazy and unprofessional ”

Written on: 21/05/2018 by Dazza185 (1 review written)

I decided to open my new business account with Yorkshire Bank and have regretted the decision ever since. It took over 3 weeks for the Merchant Team to get in touch and sort out our Card readers. By this time I had already sorted out my own card payments with Square. 4 weeks after opening our business account and we are STILL waiting for our online banking codes! We havent been able to send any money online for over a month now. Simply unacceptable! When we had to make the journey into… Read Full Review

“Don't keep details”

Written on: 05/11/2012

I was a member of YorkshireBank for over 25yrs until they closed the branch down and transferred to Darlington. I closed my account and change over. To a bank in my town,when I called them to make a claim for PPI they don't have details of my bank account which should show that I was chargedPPI their staff stated that I would have to have the yellow slip that issued when loan was taken out This I cannot believe or is this the way the old penny bank made millions the Tele No I called was… Read Full Review