Yorkshire Bank Business Bank Account Reviews

3.0
  • Customer service

Yorkshire Bank Business Bank Account - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Yorkshire Bank Business Bank Account

“Lazy and unprofessional ”

written by Dazza185 on 21/05/2018

I decided to open my new business account with Yorkshire Bank and have regretted the decision ever since. It took over 3 weeks for the Merchant Team to get in touch and sort out our Card readers. By this time I had already sorted out my own card payments with Square. 4 weeks after opening our business account and we are STILL waiting for our online banking codes! We havent been able to send any money online for over a month now. Simply unacceptable! When we had to make the journey into town to visit the Branch, they simply could t help us. When I tried to pay an invoice in branch they told me it would be a £25 charge! £25.00 Bill for paying someone an invoice from Yorkshire bank! The most unprofessional bank I’ve ever worked with. We will be switching accounts first thing in the morning to Co-Op bank. Extremely disappointed and banking with Yorkshire bank has actually harmed our business.

“Don't keep details”

written by on 05/11/2012

I was a member of YorkshireBank for over 25yrs until they closed the branch down and transferred to Darlington. I closed my account and change over. To a bank in my town,when I called them to make a claim for PPI they don't have details of my bank account which should show that I was chargedPPI their staff stated that I would have to have the yellow slip that issued when loan was taken out This I cannot believe or is this the way the old penny bank made millions the Tele No I called was 0141 958 9231 Yorkshire Bank you have shocked me my contact Nois 07748757937 H..C.