Piz Buin Self Tanning Spray Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Piz Buin Self Tanning Spray - Ask a question now

“First tried the Piz Buin Self Tanning Spray when it...”

written by olivespesh on 30/05/2007

First tried the Piz Buin Self Tanning Spray when it was reduced, which is the reason I decided to give it a try. I chose the max colour, as in the past, lighter self tanning products have not made any difference to the colour of my olive skin. Admittedly, this one did require two coats to give me the glow I wanted, but I guess that is probably just due to my skin colouring.

I would definitely recommend the product. After a couple of applications, it gave me a lovely golden brown colour, and it definitely puts me into that summery mood!

“I wouldn't recommend this product to first timers, as...”

written by leelou on 03/01/2007

I wouldn't recommend this product to first timers, as it's very messy and it doesn't go the colour you want it too. Unless you're a professional at putting fake tan on then don't bother buying Puiz Buin Self Tanning Spray.

“I have tried a lot of self-tanning products over the...”

written by lindadalycork on 09/07/2004

I have tried a lot of self-tanning products over the past few years. I decided on Piz Buin self tanning spray as I heard is was very natural and lasted for ages. On the box itself, it claims that the tan dries in 5 minutes (which it does) but it also claims to last for 7 days (!) Even though I followed the instructions for application, my tans fades very quickly and I have to reapply it every 2 or 3 days. I purchased the medium colour and it only comes up like a golden tan on my skin. I plan to but the Max colour to see if it lasts longer.

378871_Avainsy's Response to lindadalycork's Review

Written on: 02/07/2008

I found this review helpful because... i had the same ups and downs with the pizbuin, i used the mouse and it worked really well, just making sure exfoliate properly first. i went straight in with the MAX tan its fab and lasts for a good 5/6 days.