Lancaster Fast Dry Bronze Mist Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Lancaster Fast Dry Bronze Mist - Ask a question now

“I've been using this product for a while now. I've...”

Written on: 31/01/2009

I've been using this product for a while now. I've always had good results. I used it just before I got married so I would have a sunkissed look for the photos. It is easy to use, the smell is a little strong but not unpleasent. I've never had a streaking result. 9/10. I will definatley go on using this product. It's quick drying so quick I spray it on before going to work and get dressed without having to wait for it to dry. It doesn't rub off onto clothes. It's very natural looking tan, not… Read Full Review

“Lancaster Fast Dry Bronze Mist made a really good...”

Written on: 09/06/2008 by chelseal91 (1 review written)

Lancaster Fast Dry Bronze Mist made a really good natural tan. Easy to apply and the results show from 1 hour. It's great… Read Full Review

“I look like I've been on a short break, somewhere hot....”

Written on: 26/06/2007 by choccaholic (1 review written)

I look like I've been on a short break, somewhere hot. My friends are all off into town today to purchase the Lancaster Fast Dry Bronze Mist immediately!! Bring on the summer… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased Lancaster Self Tan Fast Dry Bronze Mist...”

Written on: 19/05/2005 by dandyguy (1 review written)

I purchased Lancaster Self Tan Fast Dry Bronze Mist recently. I sprayed on my legs after preparing the skin as advised - The product had a pleasant perfume, and dried very quickly.
Unfortunately I obviously hadn't sprayed evenly (the mist is colourless) - I have very 'blotchy, streaky legs just now - Any amount of scrubbing doesn't work. I am not sure if I should re-spray or just wear thick tights or jeans until the colour wears off… Read Full Review